New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

gentlemen, gentlemen, we can settle this like gentlemen with a dual!

Bit wish wrote:

It's a dual to the last man, you  may only use your dremmel  tools. your stadium will be how ever long your plug cords can reach.

Dual means two. Duel means a fight.

It was between two, right?

New Albany Indiana
nerdsome wrote:

Oh wow, you did make a mess of that.  I'm sure I can fix it though.  It will just require the removal of all that excess solder.  Are you wanting the prosounds to be pre pot?  Because if so, you shouldn't solder directly to the points that the pot is connected to.

yea, like i said, im really bad at this stuff. Did i mention i blew up a gameboy?

Is there any difference from pre pot and post pot?

New Albany Indiana
nickmaynard wrote:

Just email Justinthursday. He'll do a great job.

DONE

Bit wish wrote:
nerdsome wrote:

Oh wow, you did make a mess of that.  I'm sure I can fix it though.  It will just require the removal of all that excess solder.  Are you wanting the prosounds to be pre pot?  Because if so, you shouldn't solder directly to the points that the pot is connected to.

yea, like i said, im really bad at this stuff. Did i mention i blew up a gameboy?

Prepot is soldered before the pot.  Post post is after the pot...  You lose volume control if it's pre pot but it is supposed to be the best sounding.  I do prepot just because I like the location of the solder points.

New Albany Indiana
nerdsome wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Prepot is soldered before the pot.  Post post is after the pot...  You lose volume control if it's pre pot but it is supposed to be the best sounding.  I do prepot just because I like the location of the solder points.

You can do both though, right? And i would like the 1/8" jack to be on post, the rca jacks on pre.

New Albany Indiana

How many of you guys have an extra rear circuit board part?

Yea you can install it the way you want.  Shouldn't be a problem I'm sure.

Santa Cruz, California

Send it to me.