los angeles

ur my best friend

Montreal, Canada

alright there dr sarcasto, get a hobby and fuck off will ya?

los angeles

chill out, i really like your tutorials okay

Montreal, Canada

new tutorial up. something something snares.

Most excellent!

Paso del Rey, Argentina

Great tutorial, as usual! Thanks!

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Going to post this here, as this thread looks like a klystrack helpdesk big_smile

So, new at this. Really love the potential Klystrack seems to have. I switched to 4 x 4 pixels accidentally and now I cannot access the whole screen (including the menu) so I cannot set it back to 1 x 1! Help! What must I do? I have a mac. I emptied my cache, tried to uninstall and install the tracker but nothing seems to work. sad

Montreal, Canada

c:/users/yourname/

there's a file called .klystrack

you can either delete it, or edit it a change pixel size to 2

Montreal, Canada

oh wait.. just saw you have a mac.

okay then:

1- Set fire to your computer
2- Ask forgiveness for having made such an awful choice of machine
3- Buy a PC

tongue

Seriously.. whatever the equivalent of the 'user app data' is on mac.. it's gonna be there I bet. Or yknow.. exit fullscreen mode (alt-enter on PC.. probably like apple-banana-spin-turbo-W-ctrl-X-tap-on-the-screen on your toy computer) and resize the window, change your setting, and on your way to music making you are.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

I am working on a MacBook. So I don't have a c:. Or am I missing something?

Montreal, Canada

Yeah unfortunately I don't know much about where softwares store their files on a Mac hmm I would say in Finder, it's either gonna be the App folder or the Users folder....but I can't be certain.

But can't you just resize the window from the corners and access the menus this way?

Robotcity, the year 20XX
n00bstar wrote:

oh wait.. just saw you have a mac.

okay then:

1- Set fire to your computer
2- Ask forgiveness for having made such an awful choice of machine
3- Buy a PC

tongue

Seriously.. whatever the equivalent of the 'user app data' is on mac.. it's gonna be there I bet. Or yknow.. exit fullscreen mode (alt-enter on PC.. probably like apple-banana-spin-turbo-W-ctrl-X-tap-on-the-screen on your toy computer) and resize the window, change your setting, and on your way to music making you are.

Haha! Yeah I know... The thing is: I cannot resize the window for some fucked up reason... The window "stops" at spd. I am trying to figure out where it stores it data in finder. I am going to trial and error some more. sad

Montreal, Canada

no search function on this fruit-related semi-computer? search for every file containing the word klystrack and delete them all

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Did this already. No succes.

Montreal, Canada

Have you tried screaming at it?

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Yes, did that. I'm at the stage right now that I want to just throw it out of my window.