IL, US
9-Heart wrote:

Waht about the guy that posts stuff while high?

youre going to have to get a LOT more specific in this scene

UK, Leicester
9-Heart wrote:

Narrow it down, because I highly doubt you're talking about me.

Damnit e.s.c. you beat me to it

Last edited by Alpine (Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm)

9-Heart wrote:

yes

zazi reteris and beastmode post moderately often on tumblr

Chicago IL

I heard he died doing hella kickflips

washington
Saskrotch wrote:

hella kickflips

Douglas, Wyoming
9-Heart wrote:

ant1?

shanghai

zazi is alive. he's on soundcloud but as a different name thesedays. cant remember his new name though. what about dj salinger - i used to like his crude lsdj hip hops

babylon
Downstate wrote:

dj salinger

yeee! tried to see if i could find him on the googles, found someone with that name but nothing on his soundcloud made me think it was the same guy sad  im guessing all his stuff died with the forum of which we do not speak.

Illinoisenoisenoise

I'm glad someone mentioned albino ghost monkey, i miss him so sad.

Douglas, Wyoming

I'm gonna bump this to see if anybody knows about what's going on with Awkwardterrible haven't seen anything new from them in more than a year now

Gosford, Australia
Monotron wrote:

what's going on with Awkwardterrible

they're playing this festival

Unsubscribe

And active with videos on their facebook
https://www.facebook.com/awkwardterrible

Madison, Alabama

I've been wondering what happened to Monomania. His LSDJ bass tones were phenomenal. Never released an EP and disappeared with 8bc, apparently.

Anyone know if he still does music?

Joliette, QC, Canada
Downstate wrote:

zazi is alive. he's on soundcloud but as a different name thesedays. cant remember his new name though. what about dj salinger - i used to like his crude lsdj hip hops

Yep Chad is still alive ! He released an album on Chroma's name some times ago, he's always working...

England
irrlichtproject wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

sil req (rumor said maybe jail)

yeah i often think about him. one of the most awesome chippers imho. even if the rumor was true, he's been missing for, like, 3 years now.

The last email i had from him in 2009 was that he was guilty by association on a federal matter, he sounded pretty scared to be honest and implied that he had spent the last 2 month being questioned by "nice people".

I just tried emailing him and received a  "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" email.