Wow, that's an absolutely SICK lineup, sweet tour guests too, I'd love to hear Kitty Pryde team up with you lot. Not to mention EC smile
BTW, Come to Saskatoon/Winnipeg/Edmonton/Calgary, KTHXBYE

Last edited by Zef (May 7, 2013 6:18 pm)

brooklyn!

also just found out the portland show is with THE SHORTSLEEVES (JDLV and Paul Owens from 2 Player Productions) heart heart heart

might have a few more chip surprises up ahead, YA NEVER KNOW

rochester, ny

rochesterrrrrrrrr! stoked to see you guys!

Going to buy tickets for Atlanta, can't wait. Also, need to know if it's a 18+ show (it sucks being 20 and living in Alabama).

Milwaukee, WI

I think I'll be seeing you in Detroit!  Woo!

Madison, Alabama

Awww nuts. No where close to me! Maybe some future tour...

Come to Nashville or Birmingham!

brooklyn!
thebitman wrote:

Going to buy tickets for Atlanta, can't wait. Also, need to know if it's a 18+ show (it sucks being 20 and living in Alabama).

thanks doooood ATL is all ages!
after party at the nasty-ass strip club down the block is decidedly not!

North Dakota

Why is no one playing from Minneapolis playing that date? Low Gain, L-Tron, Unicorn Dream Attack? I mean, those are some big names in the community and they aren't playing. I don't know. Maybe they got asked and turned it down or something. Maybe they don't even live there anymore. I know OKFox moved to Minneapolis not super long ago and that dude rules.

North Dakota

Also, The Triple Rock is THE BEST venue of all time, unless the rest of you don't up the punx. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d9D_W1PbQc

BK
ColeTrain wrote:

Why is no one playing from Minneapolis playing that date? Low Gain, L-Tron, Unicorn Dream Attack? I mean, those are some big names in the community and they aren't playing. I don't know. Maybe they got asked and turned it down or something. Maybe they don't even live there anymore. I know OKFox moved to Minneapolis not super long ago and that dude rules.

For one, L-Tron lives in Brooklyn now- I ran into him just the other day.
Is Low-Gain still even making chip? Most of his fb posts now are re: modular synth building.

North Dakota
Kris k wrote:
ColeTrain wrote:

For one, L-Tron lives in Brooklyn now- I ran into him just the other day.
Is Low-Gain still even making chip? Most of his fb posts now are re: modular synth building.

I couldn't tell you. I live in North Dakota so I'm not friends with anyone in the Twin Cities chip scene. I've only met a few of them so I wouldn't have a clue what they are up to.

North Dakota

Is anyone that uses this Forum going to the Minneapolis show? I'll be there.

Tacoma, WA

Dat Seattle show... imma hit that up!

brooklyn!

just added to the rochester show: DANIMAL CANNON

oh and also INFINITY SHRED is staying on tour with us until detroit! AHHHHH

Last edited by likeluke (May 13, 2013 4:07 pm)

rochester, ny
likeluke wrote:

just added to the rochester show: DANIMAL CANNON

this show is going to destroy water street music hall. holy shit.

Being 17 and living in MI sucks so hard.  Oh well, looking forward to future tours.