Unsubscribe

mac dudes: this might be useful:
http://diaphone.blogspot.com/2010/12/11.html

FRANCE
Fatal Labyrinth wrote:

Donated! This is looking awesome, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Also, for anyone here looking to try out making music with the Genesis, even through trackers like Deflemask or VGM_MM, Aly's manual for the FMDrive is fantastic at spelling out the features and the basics of making FM instruments. I wish I had a resource like this when I started off with VGM_MM. Thanks a ton for making it free! I hope it helps more people looking to work on this great platform.

Thanks for that smile
the tfi  new converter is also free as is the tfi package (all folders with clean names^^)
also you might take a look at the content of the tfi presets inside each games folders and you will find that a bunch of tracks are lacking presets.
That is what the new converter is here for.
If you need the full tfi from one particular VGM song just convert it with the new converter!
you just have to drag n drop in onto the window smile

FRANCE
herr_prof wrote:

mac dudes: this might be useful:
http://diaphone.blogspot.com/2010/12/11.html

I ain't got no MAC to test this workaround, so If someone manage to make it
POST pictures ^^!

New York City

Any chance we can get a demo version? It's not that I think you are charging a lot of money at all (it's a great price actually), but I really want to know if I can really use this plugin beforehand. I already have a bunch of FM VSTis, all of which are probably not like yours, but unless I really know what I am missing (or not), I can't commit.

Thanks for your great work in any case.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 17, 2013 9:22 pm)

.FILTHadelphia

Donated my $13.43 or €10.

FRANCE

NEW launch video added to the description. Looking forward to start some video tutorials smile
"PSG sounds comes from the unreleased 8-BITE VST"

kansas city

donated!

San Francisco

mac version wanted.

I am unsure if I will actually end up using it, but I donated anyway just for the hell of it.

FRANCE
geckoyamori wrote:

I am unsure if I will actually end up using it, but I donated anyway just for the hell of it.

sure you will smile
Also I will release some nice tutorials ASAP
++

Turku, FIN

Has anyone gotten this to work on MAC?
I'd like to buy it, but i need to know if it works or not..

FRANCE

Someone reported me that loading this into VFX do not work...So AFAIK, only WIN for now. sorry 4 that

Last edited by Aly James (May 9, 2013 3:35 pm)

Turku, FIN

oh. Bummer!

kansas city

just replaced my vopms with this. sounds so good !

.FILTHadelphia

I should post that if anyone is on the fence about this VST, IMO it's totally worth it.

FRANCE

Might be of interest,

I have just set up a quick soundcloud place for alyjameslab previews etc...better than youtube soundwise smile
A basic chippy jazzy slow loop first recorded in Cubase with FMDRIVE then converted to a VGM with mid2vgm,
later into a binary ROM that plays on the Sega MD1 Hardware.
The track is the exact same track (except some minor timing issue when changing program change in the vgm..some quirks..)

1 Hardware
2 FMD MD1 mode
3 FMD HQ mode

http://soundcloud.com/alyjameslab/sets/ … st-demo-01