UK, Leicester
Teh D3th St4r wrote:
zaxxon wrote:

It's a bike used for downhill racing and stuff.  There are no pedals so you just coast down a hill to gain speed. (At least that's what I found out when I googled it)

"Coasting" make it sound so pedestrian. The hills that my friends and I race are wicked awesome, and we average between 50-60 mph top speeds. It's very much like riding motorcycles, and some of us have been issued speeding tickets.

Dude, you're crazy! I got that speed on a mountain bike, and ended up in A&E because I couldn't move either of my arms when I flipped over the bars.

clovis CA

dude those santa cruz hills arent forgiving. when i lived there on weekends with my dad we used to use his cruzer and lay headfirst down those hills. now that i look back we were kinda stupid for not looking for traffic... i think i was 8?

Santa Cruz, California

I finished up the frame and I've got some tires under it now.
Just a few more things, and I'll be ready to collect another speeding ticket for my wall!

Santa Cruz, California

SIDE NOTE:
I managed to decimate both of my computers yesterday (complete hard drive failure) so I will be online pretty infrequently for a few weeks while I build up my new rig.

Bit wish wrote:

I once went down a hill on a skate board at 50 mph, my lack of skin on my knees and arms proves it.

I longboard and did this as well.  Don't know the speeds I have reached but Mt. Lemmon here in Tucson has some steep ass hills that build a lot of speed.  Fun fun times.

SLC, UT
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

SIDE NOTE:
I managed to decimate both of my computers yesterday (complete hard drive failure) so I will be online pretty infrequently for a few weeks while I build up my new rig.

Honestly do you live in a nuclear reactor? I swear you have more catastrophic failures than anyone I've ever heard of!

Santa Cruz, California
onapokoya wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

I once went down a hill on a skate board at 50 mph, my lack of skin on my knees and arms proves it.

I longboard and did this as well.  Don't know the speeds I have reached but Mt. Lemmon here in Tucson has some steep ass hills that build a lot of speed.  Fun fun times.

I sometimes wish I still lived in Tucson. Would love to take my gravity bike down "A" Mountain... one way roads are bad-ass.

stargazer wrote:
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

SIDE NOTE:

Honestly do you live in a nuclear reactor? I swear you have more catastrophic failures than anyone I've ever heard of!

Computers fucking HATE me.

Maine
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

this...

i feel your pain

Teh D3th St4r wrote:

PC's hate me.  They've always crashed when I touched them.  I switched to Mac a few years ago and haven't had any problems since.  Got a macbook pro, my wife a macbook air, and a mac mini for the office all at once and they all still run like new.  That was like 2010.

Santa Cruz, California

Ha!
How dire is my computer situation?
I`m completely broke right now, and my computers are completely bricked... I`m posting the with my DSi.
Tis a sad day in the empire.
OH! Did you know you could look at pr0nz with the DS?! It takes forever (reminds me of the dial-up era) but it is possible.

New England, USA
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Ha!
OH! Did you know you could look at pr0nz with the DS?! It takes forever (reminds me of the dial-up era) but it is possible.

TIL...

also - loved the keyboard project. don't give up - that thing is badss

Last edited by awesomeforce (Jun 10, 2013 5:25 am)

Santa Cruz, California
awesomeforce wrote:
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Ha!

TIL...

also - loved the keyboard project. don't give up - that thing is badss

Not giving up on the keyboard, I'm just a little preoccupied with other shit right now.
I hope to wrap up that project in the near future.

Santa Cruz, California

I'm not dead.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.

UK, Leicester

good

now pls make your keyboard before I start trying to make one, and end up blowing something up

Santa Cruz, California
Alpine wrote:

good

now pls make your keyboard before I start trying to make one, and end up blowing something up

I'm in Stockton (re. Hell) right now, but I'll get right on it as soon as I get home.

Last edited by Teh D3th St4r (Jul 19, 2013 3:29 am)

Austin, TX
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

I'm not dead.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Glad to hear it!