Offline
Bronx, NY
DataFix wrote:

I'd love an interview, and are always down for one!


also, it just occurred to me that you're from corpus and you're in chip but your name is kloudy girl and that just blows my mind cause I thought she was alone out there.

Offline
Milwaukee, WI

Hit up a few performers playing Chip Charged to build some hype this week!

Offline
Sevilla, Spain

I'm up for an interview, I released a single through hexawe recently and I run with a few friends CulturaChip's community, so I guess I got stuff to talk about big_smile

Offline
Bronx, NY

Hey guys! I know you probably thought that Kuma guy probably died as he hasn't posted here in a while, but actually, I've interviewed a few people from here, already, and even though my work flow isn't always steady, I do put out. 

That being said, this is my latest interview.  It features Xyce.  Have fun reading the article and don't forget to tune into their listening party for their new album tomorrow!

http://www.8bitx.com/chiptuneswin/raw-c … ma-6-xyce/

Also, I'd like to add that the following interviews that I'll be posting are with sleepytimejesse (that'll probably be up next monday) and shanebro (that'll probably be up next thursday)

love and peace, and don't forget, you can reach out to me at facebook as well if you want an interview!  Ciao!

Offline
Detroit

do me next do me next

Offline
Bronx, NY
The One Electronic wrote:

do me next do me next

I'll do you hard!  as hard as Gyms pronounces the "gg" sound in f#*$&t!

Offline
Chicago IL, USA

Interview me when you run out of cooler people to interview

Offline
New England, USA

*puts name in hat

Offline
Los Angeles, CA

i want to do an interview.

Offline
TSSBAY01

i would do an interview if you have a specific format you'd like to follow. normally i dont do em too often because they can drag on but if you can interview in a format that allow me to give shorter answers, it would be a better interview. you can pm me here or email tempsoundsolutions at hotmail and we can set it up, maybe use skype or something.

Offline
New Albany Indiana

Do you rub sexy on your head just for me?

Offline
austin, tx ~
Kuma wrote:
DataFix wrote:

I'd love an interview, and are always down for one!


also, it just occurred to me that you're from corpus and you're in chip but your name is kloudy girl and that just blows my mind cause I thought she was alone out there.

She's definitely not alone. Haha.


There's about 6 of us here. IAYD is from here and like 3 others, walter b. gentle, klownin, and sydro

Offline
Bronx, NY
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

i would do an interview if you have a specific format you'd like to follow. normally i dont do em too often because they can drag on but if you can interview in a format that allow me to give shorter answers, it would be a better interview. you can pm me here or email tempsoundsolutions at hotmail and we can set it up, maybe use skype or something.

in answer to your question, I'll quote part of what I said in my first post about this:
"  they're all done through facebook chat, as it's easiest to not only get a hold of people through chat, but also to transpose our conversation from text to word press prior to publishing. "

all my interviews are on facebook chat.  all of them.  no skype.  no email.  email takes too long, skype doesn't allow me to transcribe the interviews in a timely fashion.  I may make an exception if you want to use some other im/chat option, like yahoo im or aim, but otherwise, don't count on anything else.  part of the reason I do use chat functions for these interviews is that these chats allow people enough time to think of a response, but doesn't encourage them to take forever to make something sound good.  it's pretty much pure, natural conversation, which is what I try to go for in my interviews.  you don't over think it. just say it. 

now that doesn't mean I won't fix your grammar some, and that doesn't mean that I won't take out something if you say something you'd rather keep off the books, but essentially, raw cuts is called raw cuts because any editting I do is minimal.  it's about capturing the artist for who they are, not what they want people to think they are.  so chatting is preferred. 


bit wish wrote:

Do you rub sexy on your head just for me?

now, if I recall correctly, I was told you're only about 13?  that means that--according to the internet and rules of anime--this is the most yandere moment I've had in a while.  *rubs your head*  senpai may not have noticed, you, bit wish, but sensei kuma sure did.  #HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE #prepareyouranus

Offline
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

i would do an interview if you have a specific format you'd like to follow. normally i dont do em too often because they can drag on but if you can interview in a format that allow me to give shorter answers, it would be a better interview. you can pm me here or email tempsoundsolutions at hotmail and we can set it up, maybe use skype or something.

interview tss! i want to read it!

Offline
Bronx, NY

I've already got roboctopus and electric children lined up in front of him, as while I mostly interview whomever I want, I also am asked from time to time to give priority status to certain people if we at chip win are helping to promo stuff related to things like album release parties and what not.  so those two will come out first, and I can probably squeeze tss afterwards.

Offline
Kuma wrote:

I've already got roboctopus and electric children lined up in front of him, as while I mostly interview whomever I want, I also am asked from time to time to give priority status to certain people if we at chip win are helping to promo stuff related to things like album release parties and what not.  so those two will come out first, and I can probably squeeze tss afterwards.

aight!