Trento, Italy

When I come to cm.org I always find new awesome releases to listen and new tricks to learn!
Thank you!

Riverside, CA

np

When I come to cm.org I always find myself crying in the shower!
Thank you!

Tokyo, Japan

Ok, that made me laugh out loud.

When I come to CM.O I find lots of funny threads, Thanks For The Memories Even Thought They Weren't That Great

shanghai

when i come to cm.org i usually cry about the death of 8bc. and the death of chiptune. and the death of my classes pet turtle.
crymusic.org

Brunswick, GA USA

I'm thankful to anyone who takes a listen, regardless of where or how they found it.

Vid not related.

Sweeeeeeden
Downstate wrote:

when i come to cm.org i usually cry about the death of 8bc. and the death of chiptune. and the death of my classes pet turtle.
crymusic.org

And so seapunk ws born!

Earth

Seaemo.. that's awkward –– how about seamo?

Playboy Man-Baby

Well now I just feel bad for never recording my stuff.

you should personally thank each particular artist that you have in mind.. i feel like that would mean way more than a general thank you to whoever. like if i were ever to release anything here, a personal msg/post from you saying that you appreciated the release and why would make me sooper happy, whereas reading the opening post of this thread wouldn't necessarily. i might be the only one that feels this way doe

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jun 8, 2013 8:07 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 7:05 pm)

babylon

tybg

Feryl wrote:

I'd like to thank SketchMan3 for liking my music and being a really decent guy. Also, he's pretty much the only other chip artist I know who lives in my state.

now we're talking

Youngstown, OH

I'd like to thank the academy

some individuals whose music i heart and who i am thankful for:

alex mauer
shawn phase of temp sound solutions
zan-zan-zawa-veia
skinnyhead
an-cat-max