Unsubscribe

Dont think of them as foundations, think of them of ripples that started with a single moment, a moment than any one of you could easily replicate. Pause is great and its awesome that the people who run it now have their own careers and trajectories to follow. Good luck to everyone invovled in their ongoing global dominances.

ad-hell-aide

Not sure about the "easily" part, Peter. But agreed.

Thank you, Pause, for your excellent work.

vancouver, canada

this is really too bad, but healthy as well i think.  how many netlabels can (or even ought to) run forever?

here's hoping that this pruning will spur some interesting developments elsewhere.   big ups to the Pause guys for running a netlabel of quality and integrity.

Unsubscribe
little-scale wrote:

Not sure about the "easily" part, Peter.

Not trying to diminish any of Pause's achievements, just trying to light a fire under any newcomers!

Madison, Alabama

Aw man. Some of my all-time favorite releases are were on Pause.

I'm honored to have been rejected by them!

*Salutes*

shanghai

peace out homies

Nomad's Land

So all good things come to an end eventually. Thanks Pause for all the great music.

Venezuela

it´s not the end, it´s just a PAUSE.... if you get the joke....

Brazil

Sad news indeed! My favorite compilation of chipmusic is Heartcode (despite being a bit old). Pause is still the label people should strive for, in a sense of maintaining the regularity and the high level of releases.

And I agree with Peter! It might not be that easy, but still anyone who wants to make a chip netlabel should look for Pause to learn something. I sure learned.

PAUSE IS DEAD, LONG LIVE PAUSE.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jun 5, 2013 11:11 pm)

Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Sad news indeed! My favorite compilations of chipmusic is Heartcode (despite being a bit old)..

heartcode was my introduction to the chip world!

TSSBAY01

you're welcome big_smile