matt's mind

yeah, black. white, clear, and light grey will be the 'stock' colors, just didn't get to the other two this time

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everybody!

today brings us white & black plastic stuff.  been going through the shipment basically all day.  i personally really like the cases in these colors, i think you will too.  very classy look to them,

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/custom-dmg-case

we also got ALL the button types in black & white as well!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/custom-buttons

our NES button mold is done and this is the first big run of them for us.  we're including the link port cover and power switch from a DMG style set, because most of you seem to be installing this sort of button set in your DMG anyways,

that's it for now, keep chipping,

matt

thanks for looking!

Maine

wow love the white one good job!

Brisbane, Australia

Super keen to make a kitsch-boy with the same colours as the Play It Loud! White DMG!

Louisville Ky
kitsch wrote:

DO these house the dmg pcb?

Brisbane, Australia
Orin wrote:

Yes.

matt's mind
Orin wrote:
kitsch wrote:

for sure

Louisville Ky

Neat, sorry for the obvious questions i never really come to this side of the community, it kinda looked a like a game boy pocket case.

matt's mind

yeah, the shape isn't the same as Nintendo's in order to provide more internal space for modding, etc.    i guess it is sort of pocket-ish from a glance,

questions are no problem, i enjoy answering them!  (for the most part, haha)

LA:CA

D: its not rounded like asm's new shells they look pokey

matt's mind

its not supposed to be a replica of the originals.  its a redesign to maximize internal space (mainly).  different.

Melbourne, Australia

Oh man, they look hot.
And just after I spent a saturday spraypainting up a black&whiteboy. Dammit.

Madriz, Supain

They look classy Matt, I really dig them. Too bad I already own three kitschboys, but Ill get one in the future. Sure.

Murcia, Spain

^Same thing my buddy says xDD

Madriz, Supain

DUDE, why dont we get one each and split the shipping? I dont know what for. I just want one. HAHAHA

Turku, FIN

Very nice looking case. I wanna see mixed checkers version with mixed case and buttons!