I will tell you right now, as a dedicated fan of the Mario game series overall, I am definitely keeping tabs on Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8. This also means I have to make sure to get a Wii U system A.S.A.P. prior to the Nintendo of America team announcing an actual release for those two games.

A gray world of dread

Hm. I have no interest in consoles, so it's just about the PC games for me. Which resulted in the usual E3 run-down, 60% shit boring FPS, 30% Sports/Racing I'm not interested in, 8% kinda cute stuff I'd play a few times but not buy.

So far the only PC title which looks interesting to me is WATCH_DOGS.
I haven't played vanilla DeusEx 3 yet, so I may get the Director's Cut thing.
Elder Scrolls Online probably won't convince me to lift my self-imposed MMORPG ban.
The Last of Us looks like I could enjoy it, but there's no PC port in sight.

LA:CA

I'm going to stick to my PSP and 360 and ease my way into a vita for a while then wait until nintendo stops being so picky on what market gets what freaking 3DSXL colors. The US got a new color, guess what it is? FREAKING PINK! While UK now has silver and Japan has white and black and lets not forget the region lock D:<.

/end rant

Italy

CANT WAIT FOR PEGGLE 2

England

witcher 3 might be nice.

canada

nothing really appealed to me.

if i'm going to buy any of the next generation consoles it will be a wii u.

New Albany Indiana

Battle front 3 looks nice so far for a 34 second clip, i wonder if that was just animation r the actual engine.

1st world probs.

Madison, Alabama

I'm a pretty slow gamer and I stay a console generation behind. I'm still working on beating some PS2 games, haha. (Should finish Persona 3 this week, then on to Persona 4).  And I'm still working on a few DS games.

I'll get a PS3 when PS4 comes out and the price drops a bit more.

Maybe I should watch some feeds from E3 2011 or something.

Last edited by roboctopus (Jun 13, 2013 2:08 pm)

New Albany Indiana
roboctopus wrote:

And I'm still working on a few DS games.

I just started playing advanced wars days of ruins. lol,

SLC, UT

Metroid II color hack? Pretty fun, not a huge fan of the soundtrack.

Unsubscribe

https://twitter.com/peterswimm/status/3 … 5007851521

µB wrote:

Hm. I have no interest in consoles, so it's just about the PC games for me. Which resulted in the usual E3 run-down, 60% shit boring FPS, 30% Sports/Racing I'm not interested in, 8% kinda cute stuff I'd play a few times but not buy.

So far the only PC title which looks interesting to me is WATCH_DOGS.
I haven't played vanilla DeusEx 3 yet, so I may get the Director's Cut thing.
Elder Scrolls Online probably won't convince me to lift my self-imposed MMORPG ban.
The Last of Us looks like I could enjoy it, but there's no PC port in sight.

yes quite, with all the focus on future GOTY bullshit all the news from these vg hype events sounds exactly the same. stubbly man takes on hordes of tutorials, wins achievements without achieving anything.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that they're making a new Mirror's Edge, and I enjoyed the trailer. My laptop has silly integrated graphics that won't have a chance of running a next-gen game, though. The Sony press conference was also fun to watch, especially when the CEO laid waste to the Xbox at the end. That was great.

I still have a Wii, but no Wii U, so I'm not sure if I'll get to play the new Smash Bros. any time soon. The Wind Waker looked pretty nice in HD.

Half-Life 3 and The Last Guardian were no-shows. There's always next year, I guess.

Madison, Alabama
Feryl wrote:

Half-Life 3 and The Last Guardian were no-shows. There's always next year, I guess.

I really, really hope The Last Guardian isn't dead. I don't have a PS3 (yet) but I have been waiting for news on the Last Guardian.

Feryl wrote:

I still have a Wii, but no Wii U, so I'm not sure if I'll get to play the new Smash Bros. any time soon. The Wind Waker looked pretty nice in HD.

Same here, I have a Wii console, but no Wii U console yet (but do plan on getting it thanks to the announced Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 games). As I said in another community, the latter part of this year can't come fast enough (and the earlier part of next year either).