Douglas, Wyoming

I'm not here to morn artists who have moved on, sure it sucks they don't make anymore banging tunes but I wish them the best in life and if they left they had a reason. Only good vibes for those guys, hope life gives them the best of what they're looking for kudos to anyone who has every attempted to make music, it's a big undertaking and it's great that you could share the intimacy of your music or you mods or your art of whatever with us. Good luck guys

Michigan
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

how about NOROCK he was pretty cool

YES!

Curt still throws down from time to time, I see him one or two weekends a month when I visit grand rapids, and each time I try to kick start him into making some more tunes...slowly but surely!

He's a busy dude these days, being married, buying a new home, and working  wacky hours with the TSA will do that to a guy, but he's still very much into music. Keep your eyes peeled!

As of October he released some stuff, check it out: http://norock.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by noisewaves (Jul 3, 2013 10:54 pm)

Chicago, IL

yo girljoy i miss you

BOSTON

this thread turned out way better than expected. i really like hearing what all the old forum peeps are up to.

How about TrashCanMan?

He visits soundcloud, but doesn't really do anything. Has uploaded something 3 months ago. No comments and only follows a few people.
Uploaded his set 6 months ago, which was amazeballs. Which is all I know.

Bronx, NY

I'm curious as to what happened to I against me.  they have an EP on Cou Cou, and have some songs on soundcloud, but they havn't put up anything original for about 4 months and havn't really heard anything from them via cou cou since their last ep.  did they split up or are they secretly working on something new?

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
The Silph Scope wrote:

Miles

edit: this video he posted recently is really intriguing

Last edited by xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx (Jun 18, 2013 6:06 am)

babylon
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

edit: this video he posted recently is really intriguing

i made it through about 3 minutes. im assuming the rest is more ollies while pushing mongo.

Riverside, CA

Did he ever put out that video of the bear in space or whatever?

Czech Republic

Lo-bat

http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Lo-Bat/

family and other projects and work.

mahamajama or at least i think that was his name

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Cool to read through what some people have said here. I've gone back through some of the compilations I was involved in during 8bc times and have definitely noticed the absence of a few of my favorites.

That being said, I'm not as active in the forums these days but I've got a new album that I'm putting out in August.

Feels good to touch base. wink Hey everyone!

UK, Leicester
MicroD wrote:

Cool to read through what some people have said here. I've gone back through some of the compilations I was involved in during 8bc times and have definitely noticed the absence of a few of my favorites.

That being said, I'm not as active in the forums these days but I've got a new album that I'm putting out in August.

Feels good to touch base. wink Hey everyone!

Oh cool, can't wait to hear it!

NC in the US of America

Hey MicroD, I am looking forward to it. I still watch that video of you drumming to Gameboy mariachi sometimes.

I feel like this thread kind of turned into a "Whatever happened to _____" clone.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Thanks guys! The new release will be my first Famitracker release. I'm hoping to develop a new live set around it after its release. big_smile

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

How about Pilot Lars?