Abandoned on Fire

@everybody -- Don't forget about the "Donate" link when you go to download the result of Neil's hard work!  Karma, it's a beautiful thing.  smile

WOW MAN!
egr wrote:

@everybody -- Don't forget about the "Donate" link when you go to download the result of Neil's hard work!  Karma, it's a beautiful thing.  smile

Dude, that's really kind of you. I'd forgotten to put out a gentle reminder in the heat of the moment.

smile

Unsubscribe

Yea I challange everyone to donate.

And of course my cf adapter is broken!

Earthling

This is some serious heavyweight shit. Up there with the best! Thanks for dropping this, Neil. Downloaded, donated and forum-registered. Commencing to get stuck in!

I will definitely have to give this a try when I get the time! Much prefer native trackers to cross-platform trackers. Don't have a Powerpak though.

Scotland

I thought this was an April Fools joke and left my NES in the studio. Whoever it was that suggested it sucks! Haha. Spent the last hour playing with it through Quartz Composer. Which be very interesting to run through that. Live generative sound and visual pieces.

Even on a keyboard, it's intuitive. I do find button combinations slightly daunting, due to accidentally changing settings yet accustomed to and starting to change songs and not know what is saved and ahhhh, head-fuck! But it's great and can't wait to get some tunes out of it. Bravo!

the ancient hills

damn!!!! and on payday....and I'm off tomorrow!!!

all night on nintendo and chocolate bunnies = I'm twelve again for the weekend. smile

thank you neil!!!!!!!!... u should go ahead and change your avatar to jesus now.

United Kingdom

This is pure awesome ! The sounds are so GOOD!

WOW MAN!

Thanks everyone. I'm getting good positive vibes so far smile

Don't forget the NTRQ forums if there's anything you're struggling with or would like to see done as a tutorial or you want example .sav files of how to achieve with NTRQ. I haven't got time to make tutorials for everything but I'd be more than happy to do them on a case-by-case basis.

Neil

Philly

A very basic all in one tutorial (sort of like the Sabrepulse one for LSDJ) would be greatly appreciated

Los Angeles

I think I've used half a box of kleenex since page 1! WOW is this amazing!

astral cat

this is awesome Neil! have a great wedding and honeymoon, all the best smile heart

WOW MAN!
Ro-Bear wrote:

A very basic all in one tutorial (sort of like the Sabrepulse one for LSDJ) would be greatly appreciated

Got a link to that?

I'm not promising anything (personally I don't really have time to do something that will cover all aspects of NTRQ - the manual is 90 pages, that should tell you how big a job a cover-all tutorial would be! smile ) but I'll take a look.

Riverside, CA

http://8bitcollective.com/wiki/index.ph … Sabrepulse

Cleveland, OH

Something as simple as the Saberpulse tut would be great.
That's what got me going in LSDJ.
Cause once you get that far it's very easy to learn the rest on your own.
Also just wanna say I'm loving the sounds and interface so far!
Will be donating:)