England

EGR make a song about SAP!!! hahaha

Abandoned on Fire

GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL JELLICA I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT FILTH HERE!!!

Abandoned on Fire

i have got almost everyone's tracks in- this is shaping up to be a very well rounded collab. currently working on the order of tracks..

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

It needs a Holy Konni track!

i think that could be said about every album.. i whole-heartedly agree.

ps vargero, while you're here you might as well join in! your music rox

just a couple more days!!!!

Youngstown, OH

I propose a festival:

WouldStock

tomorrow is the day! any last minute collab entries??

South Korea

I propose we start small, maybe a bi-monthly LiveStock event, and work our way up to WouldStock.
That brings me to a legit question, what the hell does a stockwave concert look like? Should it be just a bunch of guys/girls in business attire hitting the play button, sipping on Evian (no labels visible, of course), performing unoffensive dance moves, thumbs ups and corporate high-fives while mid volume, relaxing beats fill their earholes?

montreal, qc
DeerPresident wrote:

I propose we start small, maybe a bi-monthly LiveStock event, and work our way up to WouldStock.
That brings me to a legit question, what the hell does a stockwave concert look like? Should it be just a bunch of guys/girls in business attire hitting the play button, sipping on Evian (no labels visible, of course), performing unoffensive dance moves, thumbs ups and corporate high-fives while mid volume, relaxing beats fill their earholes?

Oh man, that would make it into The New Yorker.

I'm starting to like this whole stockwave idea.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think a live performance would certainly involve a projector and powerpoint.

Youngstown, OH

And as you can tell here in figure 6-B, this is where I drop the bass.

And here in this bar graph you can clearly compare a. your expectations vs. b. your slight disappointment. This track has a 68% success rate, and I think that's pretty close.

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Jul 1, 2013 2:48 pm)

Yokohama, Japan

dam I missed the deadline, maybe give us two weeks next time for the noobs to have a chance.

Booga wrote:

dam I missed the deadline, maybe give us two weeks next time for the noobs to have a chance.

hi booga! sad yea a bunch of people told me that they needed more time than a week to produce something they were happy with, so i definitely will make sure to lengthen the entry period next time around! heart

in response to what a stockwave gathering might look like:

today is the day people! stay tuned later today- i will be posting a link here and on the release section!