Edinburgh

Stockwave is soul music for the modern fictional businessman. Congratulations on meeting your quotas everyone.

yes, i think that themed stockwave collaborations are in order- or why do they have to be collaborations? egr perhaps team manager will follow up to his appearance in 001 with a stockwave ep? lp?

detroit

again. s/o to KeFF for da artz y'alllll. luvin on everyone's submission to this in every regard.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
SketchMan3 wrote:

Edit: Was that scoobystep I just heard? yikes

(^__~)

Silly theme is very Ren-and-stimpy-esque.

I like it.

Abandoned on Fire
defPREMIUM wrote:

yes, i think that themed stockwave collaborations are in order- or why do they have to be collaborations? egr perhaps team manager will follow up to his appearance in 001 with a stockwave ep? lp?

Ive added further stockwave work to my goals list and noted the interest of other associates.

my mom's basement

Wonderfully unobtrusive stuff here gents.

Iowa

*BUMP* I love this music I caught myself listening to this more then ten times and now wanting to listen to it at work. I want more stock!

Last edited by ClairBear (Jul 3, 2013 3:56 pm)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm just glad I could bring some scoobycore back into the world.

NC in the US of America

So... this was cool. Is stockwave limited to being produced only with lgpt, or can other production tools be used? Renoise, for example.

not at all, dreamstock.com used lgpt for the first stockwave track, but you can use whatever you'd like!

detroit

round two so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0n ????

Iowa
barbeque wrote:

round two so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0n ????

what do you guys think of doing one for the end of august?

Abandoned on Fire

lezdoit

South Korea

yes!