Spain

I bought five of the last 188-in-1 models back in May or so and was going to sell two of them to Kitsch and another forum member until they found out about TaoBao and the manufacturer, Gang Feng Industries, throught a YouTube user. The other units went on eBay.

Those were cool if you wanted to play Mario Land, Contra, Batte City, Tennis and some other battery-less DMG games but there's no difference in hardware whatsoever apart of the built-in ROM.

If you're going to play single player games on this thing Kitsch's unit is what you're looking for; he also carries more colours than the TaoBao distributor so...

SLC, UT

Okay I can't take it any more! I am ready to start sacrificing humans to you if you make micro faceplates. EBay prices are reaching close to 30 bucks!

stargazer wrote:

Okay I can't take it any more! I am ready to start sacrificing humans to you if you make micro faceplates. EBay prices are reaching close to 30 bucks!

http://www.rosecoloredgaming.com/gamebo … lates.html

These are super fabulous, going to get a custom Bitman one made at some point.

matt's mind
stargazer wrote:

well noted!

SLC, UT
thebitman wrote:
stargazer wrote:

http://www.rosecoloredgaming.com/gamebo … lates.html

These are super fabulous, going to get a custom Bitman one made at some point.

The humanity...... so expensive but worth it? I just can't justify it.... Ah!

And thanks kitsch! I'll look forward to you making these.

Matt, is there some way I can put together an order and include a 3_clk?  I am not worried about instructions or wires or anything like that.

Pittsburgh
stargazer wrote:

Good to know that I'm not the only person going crazy due to lack of micro faceplates!

SLC, UT
Another Castle wrote:
stargazer wrote:

Good to know that I'm not the only person going crazy due to lack of micro faceplates!

Did you see the link? These:

Apparently he makes buttons to match but I couldn't find anything on the site. The site is pretty new apparently.

Pittsburgh
stargazer wrote:
Another Castle wrote:

Did you see the link? These:

Apparently he makes buttons to match but I couldn't find anything on the site. The site is pretty new apparently.

Yeah, but those ones ar silicone overlay adhesives, which cannot be removed from the micro after adhesion. I think I've seen some adhesive stickers on eBay before which can go onto a faceplate. However, as you previously mentioned, ruining a perfectly good screen is expensive and sinful. KITSCH, GET ON THIS!!!!

SLC, UT

Maybe you should actually read the website?

Pittsburgh

I can't find exactly whether or not the plates are actually like the original plates. They look like they're silicone stickers from the pictures to me though hmm

SLC, UT

Nope. They're full replacements.

Pittsburgh

Oh smile Well, that just made my day!

matt's mind

i'm reclaiming this thread for kitsch-bent purposes

wink

there is a whole rest of cm.o to talk about other vendors, this thread is the little corner KB gets so let's stay on topic!

Did you see my post above?

SLC, UT

Sorry man, didn't mean to derail the thread.

Excited for new products!