Matthew Joseph Payne

Massive thread edits! Sorry to anyone that messaged me about DMGs in the last few days, a large pending sale was holding up my replies. Added some new stuff, changed a couple prices.

buys kitsch boy case for $10, sells it for $20.

UK, Leicester

Why can't you ship internationally?

Matthew Joseph Payne
DESUMATE wrote:

buys kitsch boy case for $10, sells it for $20.

I recall buying this case in the first wave of them for $15, plus shipping. This color is no longer available. If my memory is incorrect (kitsch?) I'll gladly adjust the price.

Matthew Joseph Payne
Alpine wrote:

I can - it's just easier for me to include domestic shipping in the prices, then adjust them for international. Already sent two int'l orders from this thread!

washington

does the genMDM interface port use a teensy 2.0 board?

edit: as far as i remember, the gray kitsch cases sold for $10 as well

Last edited by basspuddle (Jul 4, 2013 4:48 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Alright, two people is enough evidence for me, I'm not that attached to the thing. Price edited.

As for the Teensy - yes, 2.0. I'm adding that too.

UK, Leicester
kineticturtle wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I can - it's just easier for me to include domestic shipping in the prices, then adjust them for international. Already sent two int'l orders from this thread!

Oh right cool, PM'ing now

Have you found more gameboy games? I am interested in the 32 in 1 cartridge, but if you have other games I can buy more.

Let me know!

thanks

Matthew Joseph Payne

I think the 32-in-1 is about to move. I THINK I have another box of games somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

Would you ship the 32
In 2 only?

Would you ship that translater thing to Denmark? Also how much did you get for that drag'n derp?

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Jul 5, 2013 11:25 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

They weren't drag n derps, only drag n derp shells with other stuff in them. They all got bundled together and went cheap. smile

I would ship the translator to denmark - PM me and we'll figure out a price!

Austin, TX

Interested in the passive summing box.  Can you use it to listen to two gameboys at the same time?  I'm looking for something to be able to take with me to work on lsdj 2x comps.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yes - it is on hold pending payment though.

Austin, TX

Drat!