edit: the recording was too bad for me to be ok with linking to it

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jul 6, 2013 7:57 am)

with the link i posted on page four i was experimenting with that quick clicky loop sound that i first heard from guys like ilkae and brkfstqd
i think it sound sick

Chicago IL

http://ucollective.org/forums/

NC in the US of America

At the very least you guys could avoid double-posting, ya know?

I'm still waiting on an explanation for that LSD Dream Emulator thread that somehow got the stamp of approval.

srry for double posting my bad

washington

i'm not even sure what the lsd dream emulator is

and that song was fairly dope, even if the recording was bad.

edit: lol @ 69th post

Last edited by basspuddle (Jul 6, 2013 9:41 am)

UK, Leicester

LSD dream emulator is a game that everyone should own

somehow

In lieu of creating a whole new thread, I'll just ask here:

What songs should go on an introductory chiptune mix-tape? I'm compiling a mix for a friend of mine to try to get him into chipmusic.

Gosford, Australia

just show him songs that you think are good

NC in the US of America

Idio: Maybe you should check out the "Chipmusic everyone should have" thread, and/or try finding chipmusic in a style that he already likes. Or, you know, just share the stuff that you like personally.

BTW, the #chipmusic irc channel on the irc.esper.net server is a great place to ask random questions that you wouldn't necessarily want to create a new thread about for whatever reason. It's not very active all the time, but there are a bunch of people there and I've never had a question go ignored. For an IRC client I recommend mIRC or HydraIRC. If anybody has questions on getting setup feel free to pm me.

Brighton/Southampton
sandneil wrote:

do you like DOS games

Hell yeah!

The Commander Keen series (mainly 1 and 4) are among my favorites! I like a bit of Captain Comic from time to time too, even if the design of the game is linear

New York, United States

hello fod!!

Brighton/Southampton

hiya big_smile How is everything going?

barf

aah~ i'm awake! glad to see people are here

Cooshinator wrote:

Sailor Moon = forever the best anime no question

<33

New York, United States
Fearofdark wrote:

hiya big_smile How is everything going?

good! yourself?

barf

that doesn't quite tell me about getting to know the people that visit this site~ it's long since been a shame that i have had very little recourse to simply get to know the people who visit this site regularly when the only options are very, very out of the way from the site itself