barf
Fearofdark wrote:

hiya big_smile How is everything going?

i'm doing well!! i slept through most of the day tho ( @n@)

my aunt from israel's here for a couple of days, there was a big wedding there involving one of our cousins about a week ago... it's a really lovely country, thinking about the politics aside

Brighton/Southampton
skinnyhead2000 wrote:
Fearofdark wrote:

hiya big_smile How is everything going?

good! yourself?

I'm very fine thank you smile Getting lots of stuff done this week

Who here is interested in formula 1? (if anyone)

New Albany Indiana

IRC?

barf

you're welcome to use it~ i started this thread primarily because there doesn't seem to be any convenient way for people on chipmusic to simply chat, and the IRC is virtually nowhere to be seen on this website (suffering as a result, there's nearly no activity there at all), meaning that a whole load of regulars or people who just happen upon this site one day and want to get to know other musicians simply just aren't there, so the groups involved of people that would talk in the IRC and would talk in this thread are already very different sets of people

but you're welcome to sit down and talk about your day!

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 4:54 pm)

barf
Fearofdark wrote:
skinnyhead2000 wrote:

good! yourself?

I'm very fine thank you smile Getting lots of stuff done this week

Who here is interested in formula 1? (if anyone)

that is great news~ i've cleared my soundcloud spotlight so i should be able to start writing more summer chip pieces (-w-;;)

i don't watch formula 1, but my parents have been putting wimbledon up on the tv recently~ it's not remotely the same but it's fun to watch now and again (i'm not sure how people do it for hours on end...)

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 5:00 pm)

Gosford, Australia

why are some people hating on this thread, man you ain't the thread police. but if you are then show me your badge i will make a video of you and it will be all up on the internet in a jiffy.

yesterday this guy who is a moderately successful/up  'n' coming EDM producer messaged me on facebook and asked me to send him one of my EPs even though they're all free to download, so that was weird. i didn't end up sending it, i'm such a miser!

OH and i renewed my soundcloud pro today whoopee, life is so INTERESTING.

Last edited by Victory Road (Jul 6, 2013 5:01 pm)

barf

wow!! that sounds really cool~ there's nothing wrong with being proud of your music tho! i say follow him to where he lives and knock his door down until he takes it again

one of my songs got reblogged on tumblr/soundcloud the other day, i was really happy about that smile i haven't really had much success on this scale yet so i am kind of just watching to see how high it can go haha

Gosford, Australia

one time a youtube dude used a crap thing i did and then people started commenting "dunkey roll" on my videos and then i deleted those comments and that is my story of being moderately internet-successful for a little more than 24 hours :v

oh, i'm super proud of my music (at the moment, hah), but if you're asking me to send it to you personally when it's already a free download i think HMMM this guy is up to something!

defPREMIUM wrote:

this is a track i made tonight i call it man of steel
i just watched man of steel at the theater and it moved me so
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/80um6ap … _steel.wav

I really like this! The melancholy progression and simple instrumentation really work for me.

Last night I ended up trying out the translation patch for Marvelous (SNES) that came out not that long ago. I remember reading about the game in magazines when I was just a kid and wanting to play it so bad! I'm just a bit into it and it seems really nice.

Last edited by zebra (Jul 6, 2013 5:25 pm)

Detroit

just ate five guys

barf
Victory Road wrote:

oh, i'm super proud of my music (at the moment, hah), but if you're asking me to send it to you personally when it's already a free download i think HMMM this guy is up to something!

aah! yes, that does seem kinda sketchy

welcome to the thread, the one electronic! :D i've never eaten five guys (the uk gets a crap selection of fast food :[ i think there is one taco bell that opened in my city recently tho), but i hope it's nice! codename sailor v is great too

Detroit

Sailor V is da best

there is a reason I have a song dedicated to her~

barf

she's wonderful! it sucks that she kinda got reduced to a bit part/cameo in sailor moon :<

i think sailor neptune is my favourite!! she is really pretty and she plays a cello

I think Sailor Venus is the best

UK, Leicester
Cooshinator wrote:

Sailor Moon = forever the best anime no question

confirmed for shit taste

barf

welcome to the thread, uuni and alpine!

sit and relax, there's no need for anger here~ (especially since everyone knows sailor moon is the best anime >:3)