New Albany Indiana
chunter wrote:

It doesn't matter, as long as the public address is adequate; it's just unusual to me.

Epic visual display suggested but may not be possible. wink

Yea, maybe we can can a vj, i think babyf4ce does visuals.

Louisville Ky

Would you guys rather have a musty, humid, mold-ish bar or a nice out door area?

Indiana
Orin wrote:

Would you guys rather have a musty, humid, mold-ish bar or a nice out door area?

I don't think anybody's saying that. Depending on the system you're looking at for the venue however, the arrangement may be a hectic for the sound guy.

New Albany Indiana

The acoustic is great there.

ohgodno, Indiana
Bit wish wrote:

I could def do visuals and id be down to play also just let me know wink

Edit: Dunno if I'd do a 1xLSDJ set tho ( much rather do LGPT/Other instruments I have)

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Jul 18, 2013 9:40 pm)

Chicago

I'm from chicago, and id be willing to come down and play!

New Albany Indiana

Awsome

Louisville Ky
b4by f4c3 wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

I could def do visuals and id be down to play also just let me know wink

Edit: Dunno if I'd do a 1xLSDJ set tho ( much rather do LGPT/Other instruments I have)

Im glad people are actually interested in playing and coming down to hang out.

Madison, Alabama

So is this strictly an open mic?

I know people like open mic as part of chip, but I definitely think you should have time for people to play full sets.  A lot of out-of-town people might not drive a long way to just get to play for five-ten minutes, and there are lots of artists in the midwest that I'd like to hear play for more than ten minutes.

Louisville Ky
roboctopus wrote:

So is this strictly an open mic?

I know people like open mic as part of chip, but I definitely think you should have time for people to play full sets.  A lot of out-of-town people might not drive a long way to just get to play for five-ten minutes, and there are lots of artists in the midwest that I'd like to hear play for more than ten minutes.

What im thinking now, is that we'll have a set list, with bigger people (reputation wise), and they'll get like 30 minutes, depending on how many people are playing, then we'll through some open micers between sets.

New Albany Indiana

I really don't think my music is good enough to play a full set, but maybe a song or two.