Texas

IAYD is from Austin, if memory serves correct.
He was the first opener (before Kitty) at the Anamanaguchi show I went to the other day, and that was literally one of the most fun shows I've ever attended

Florida

Thanks for not rubbing it in...

Chicago, IL
Boy Without Batteries wrote:

I envy you guys in the northern states. I mean seriously, Space Town Savior, IAYD, TreyFrey, Danimal Cannon! All I get is the shitty rapper... Seriously tho, can't wait for tuesday in orlando!

Respect Kitty

Texas

Thanks for not rubbing it in...

They're in Orlando next btw! The 23rd. Unfortunately IAYD isn't with them this time though hmm

Texas
squidula wrote:

I envy you guys in the northern states. I mean seriously, Space Town Savior, IAYD, TreyFrey, Danimal Cannon! All I get is the shitty rapper... Seriously tho, can't wait for tuesday in orlando!

Respect Kitty

Agreed. Bought her EPs a while ago. I can't remember which track, but one of them has a song from Donkey Kong Country as the beat.

I personally dislike Kitty Pryde quite a lot, but I have a huge amount of respect for her for doing what she does so damn well. She was better than I would have ever expected live: witty, honest, solid performer, and very personal to the crowd of like 120 people crammed in the bar. I started out frowning, ended up laughing at a joke she made and bouncing a bit on the last tracks.

Florida
float.bridges wrote:
squidula wrote:

Respect Kitty

Agreed. Bought her EPs a while ago. I can't remember which track, but one of them has a song from Donkey Kong Country as the beat.

Nothing against Kitty, just wish I could see other chiptune musicians that's all smile

Unsubscribe

Serious props has to be given to luke who didnt have to book any chip stars and has gotten a crazy impressive round of openers throughout the tour. Its always nice to broaden your horizons, especially when the headliners are trying to fill a room for people who might only care about 1-2 artists.

Chicago, IL

I rather enjoy Kitty, it's pretty clever and me and my gf jam it in the car quite a bit. It was crazy to find out Guchi and Kitty were touring together because they were both pretty prominent on our playlists. I think an all chip tour kinda alienates it to the ones that make chip or know someone that makes it. I've never seen chip live, but I'm not sure I'd always want it to be all chip all night.

brooklyn!

ORLANDOOOOO TOMORROWWWWW

this has been such a killer tour. everyone we've met has ruled, everyone who's played has been incredible, seen a lot of old friends, this is the best time ever

OKAY ORLANDO TOMORROW L8888

Florida

I just got back from the Orlando show, and that was the highlight of my entire life! No kidding, I don't think I've ever had that much fun. I swear something about carrying the LED rod looking thing throughout the crowd. Just magical.

TSSBAY01

how come you guys are talking about kitty pryde as if she is chiptune related

i was about to ask the same thing ..