西安
turboninja wrote:

Where to find lsvj ? All links are dead ? Any body know where to contact sidabitball ?

Links in ilkke's post worked fine for download purposes for me. Would be sweet if someone had the documentation though.

Last edited by viciousitaly (Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm)

Edinburgh
viciousitaly wrote:
turboninja wrote:

Where to find lsvj ? All links are dead ? Any body know where to contact sidabitball ?

Links in ilkke's post worked fine for download purposes for me. Would be sweet if someone had the documentation though.

Hmm, documentation links work for me. Here are the pages in a PDF just in case smile

anyone know if this will work with the nl usb midi interface for lsdj? i'm going to try it when i get home so i'll let u guys kno

washington

^i'd try that now, but my pc is being funky and won't install it.

viciousitaly wrote:
turboninja wrote:

the download worked as far as downloading goes.. but when u attempt to install all of the .dll files are missing and it won't work.

New Albany Indiana

All i get are broken links.

Mexico

I tested LSVJ with midi sync and it works great! Can someone give me a clue on how to use this funcions? Please

LSVj frame commands
Clear
Next
Prev
Rand
Zrand
FFwd
Rwd

Effects
LSVj allow user to manipulate the palette of 8bit image files.
List of effects:
* Invert
* Gameboy
* CGA
* TRESHOLD
* Randomize
* Keep co

Yuma, AZ

I'm with BitWish - Broken links abound! Any mirror/advice?

New Albany Indiana
10spd wrote:

I'm with BitWish - Broken links abound! Any mirror/advice?

I got it, some one posted the right link.

New Albany Indiana

http://web.archive.org/web/201101170349 … downloads/

you don't get errors when trying to use the .exe file downloaded from that site?

Yuma, AZ

Hey thanks! big_smile