Alive and well in fucksville
nerdsome wrote:
zaxxon wrote:

Oh ok, I personally am fine with the blue painters tape but maybe because I use montana...

Blue painters tape wouldn't stick.  Not sure why.  Actually I had a problem with the paint not sticking to the kitsch shells too.  I blame the paint though because I love those shells and don't want to blame them.  But I haven't seen anyone else having problems painting them so in the end, I probably did something wrong.

They make primer.

bitjacker wrote:
nerdsome wrote:

Blue painters tape wouldn't stick.  Not sure why.  Actually I had a problem with the paint not sticking to the kitsch shells too.  I blame the paint though because I love those shells and don't want to blame them.  But I haven't seen anyone else having problems painting them so in the end, I probably did something wrong.

They make primer.

You can't use primer when painting the inside of a clear shell.

Updated because I am looking for a few things now.  2x SNES's and/or 2x SGB's.  Read first post, friends.

I got some super gameboys, unmodded, with pro-sound or even with link port mod.

They are European tho, don't know which version you are looking for.

Timbob wrote:

I got some super gameboys, unmodded, with pro-sound or even with link port mod.

They are European tho, don't know which version you are looking for.

Guess I should add that to the first post.  I need NTSC.  I'm currently stateside for now.  Thanks though.

Bumpity bump 'cause I added some stuff.

(219) Indiana, USA

What kind of montana paint did you use for these cases? They look great btw!

Also PM'd

Last edited by zaxxon (Jul 18, 2013 4:35 am)

Montana gold.  And I used Green Stuff as the filler material.  I still have like 6" of Green Stuff left so if anyone needs some DMGs filled and smoothed let me know.

Unknown

55 $ (grumbles) ohhhh alright I'll get it

SLC, UT

What are the clock speeds of the crystals? I want to overclock my nes for level grinding. smile

Last edited by stargazer (Jul 20, 2013 1:11 pm)

Digital Darwin wrote:

55 $ (grumbles) ohhhh alright I'll get it

Doesn't have to be $55.  I feel they're worth that 'cause the work I put in but make an offer.  Cash or something for trade?

stargazer wrote:

What are the clock speeds of the crystals? I want to overclock my nes for level grinding. smile

The smaller crystals are just the regular DMG speeds.  The large ones are halfclock crystals.  So 2.097152 (half speed)
4.194304 (normal speed).

SLC, UT

Ah, sadly not the clock speed I'm looking for. Thought I'd give it a shot though! Thanks.

Everything still available.

Bump!  Realistic prices listed.  Need to sell.  Need money for text books soon.

西安

PM'd about the blue shell; this price drop was exactly what I was waiting for.

also I feel ya on the textbook moneys hmm