Jelly Stone park, MD USA

15 yrs in construction, carpenter. 25 yrs as a Electronics Tech, working on communications systems from two way radios to paging base stations. Semi retired for the last 4 yrs

Best advice: no matter what you do, LEARN how to run a business. Once you start earning money, everyone has a hand in your pocket, you need to know how to make your money work for you. Learn the difference between spending and investing. Old saying: "The dollars look after themselves, you need to watch the nickles and dimes"

Music is a fun thing for me; chip is retro memories of good times on systems past and times with the kids when they were young. smile
Yogi

Ottawa, ON

I'm a hardware development engineer working for telecommunications company. 

That's a fancy way of saying I work with "big routers".

I left school to make a first-person shooter. I write Python and C for 12-16 hours a day, and have been doing so for the last year + two months.

unemployed hopefully you guys can think of some hilarious jokes & digs about it

西安

Asian studies major - speak Japanese and Chinese. Hoping to go to Taiwan or return to Beijing/Tokyo on a scholarship after I finish my final year of college.

Mostly working manual labour on the gas lines and  recently started teaching the drums. .. A levels in electronics, music tech and film theory and production. .. and I'm a spade monkey sad

Pays the bills tho

I lift things up and put them down

2PLAYER wrote:

What, no love for mechanical engineers? I do engineering analysis work for nuclear plants to keep them up and running.

Yo yo! Mechanical Engineering student in the house!!

Fort Myers, FL

HR administrator for a school district, though I was a band and orchestra director for five years

canada

badass

wailord wrote:

badass

Professional badass?

canada

aye

Canada

music major, history minor.

wailord wrote:

aye

That is whats up! Got any tips for us aspiring badasses?  Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w48QXr6H0V8

Sweden

I collect money from patent violators on behalf of owners of vague patents.

Nottingham, UK
boomlinde wrote:

I collect money from patent violators on behalf of owners of vague patents.

Literally patent hitler.