radical. can't wait!

Norway

Can't wait for this record! All my hype

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Yesssss ! Can't wait either.

rochester, ny

i can't even... so excited.

Canada

Holy geez this reminds me of a more-organized Syd Barrett for some strange reason. Obvs your voice.
Great stuff, man.
reppin' Canada

SLC, UT

The highest quality.

Ontario, Canada

Thanks for the comments everyone, glad to see people liking it -- it took way too long to do.  Mighty Social Lion is up for pre-order now - http://thejarthurkeenesband.bandcamp.co … ocial-lion -- of course I welcome both Beiber and Barrett comparisons, two sides of the same coin, yeah? Well, not really.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

pre-ordered. This is awesome like all your stuff!

Amazing as always. Can't wait to hear the full album.

SLC, UT

Ordered. Do I get the ep now or wait till the album drops?

Ontario, Canada

Thanks pals! stargazer: you should get the EP somewhat shortly after you buy it, but remember that it only comes with the physical CD and not the digital download.  If you want to change the order you can send me a message on facebook or an email and I'll do a refund on paypal.

Milwaukee, WI

Pre ordered the CD!

SLC, UT

Oh, no problem! I ordered the physical and got the email so no problem! Listening now... smile

EDIT: Just FYI, I had trouble opening the mp3 0 zip download under (L)ubuntu. Both with gzip and 7zip. I went back and redownloaded as mp3 320 and it was fine. Not sure if this is your end or bandcamps.

Last edited by stargazer (Aug 7, 2013 6:18 pm)

Ontario, Canada

That's strange, I imagine it would be on Bandcamp's end because Bandcamp generates the different file types from my WAV masters.

Austria

Very nice tracks smile

Madison, Alabama

Just a heads-up, the email for the bonus EP went to my junk email folder, so if anyone pre-ordered the physical CD and is wondering where the Old World Monkey EP is, check yer junk.