Taichung, Taiwan

+ It really grinds my gears when someone calls me to ask what someone else is thinking or what they are doing. I proceed to tell the person in a very pissed off and sarcastic manner that they should probably call that person because they might know a little more about themselves than I would.

+ It really grinds my gears when someone calls me to ask a question where the answer is readily available through google search.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Aug 16, 2013 6:31 am)

Swansea, UK

+ It really grinds my gears when people post emo teenage angst on internet forums.

+ It really grinds my gears when I KNOW I should just let the thread die a swift death, and yet I comment anyway perpetuating the pointlessness of it all.

When someone should UTFSE!

When someone, who obviously is not a homeless or less fortunate, ask me for money or cigarettes.

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Aug 16, 2013 8:25 am)

When I work the stick-shift wrong.

vancouver, canada

wrong forum, this needs to go into Atari.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Pretty much everything.

UK, Leicester

oh right, so this is kinda like the "shit that gets you mad" thread on a different forum I visit

dumb first world shit

Timbob wrote:

When I work the stick-shift wrong.

What? You are used to automatics? big_smile

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Aug 16, 2013 12:06 pm)

6/10 made me respond

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:13 pm)

People losing their shit over every Lindsey Stirling Violin Dubstep Pop Rock cover whatever. It's all super boring to my ears. Not sure why. But I just hate it.

NC in the US of America

Haha, Lindsey Stirling. She's the one who had that dubstep violin song with the music video in which her "dancing" looks like they forgot to add in the CG monsters for her to fight and lasers shooting out of her violin, right? The idea was okay, but violin playing was a bit too repetitive. Also there should have been lasers and monsters.

+It annoys me a fair bit when chipmusicians hate on lsdj dance music/uncestep artists just because the lsdj performers are "popular" and get live gigs in which they merely have to DJ their pre-sequenced patterns and get away with it.

Alpine wrote:

oh right, so this is kinda like the "shit that gets you mad" thread on a different forum I visit

dumb first world shit

Hmmmm.... so tempted to call complaining about these threads a dumb first-world complaint but... I'd probably be wrong.

Liverpool, UK

When you're fucking a guy in the arse, and you go for a reach-around, and he's erect, and you're all "eww - this guy is gay?"

Chicago

^gg, thread closed.

Chicago
SketchMan3 wrote:

+It annoys me a fair bit when chipmusicians hate on lsdj dance music/uncestep artists just because the lsdj performers are "popular" and get live gigs in which they merely have to DJ their pre-sequenced patterns and get away with it.

I can't tell if you hate on it, too. I'm gonna go with, "Yes."

Unsubscribe

It really grinds my gears when I try to down shift when going up a hill, but then my engine stalls out.