Glitch Militia wrote:
Timbob wrote:

When I work the stick-shift wrong.

What? You are used to automatics? big_smile

Actually, I don't even have a drivers license, I just wanted to be funny and literal.

But I failed, because now I have to confess I don't know how to drive at 31.

The end.

UK, Leicester
SketchMan3 wrote:

Haha, Lindsey Stirling. She's the one who had that dubstep violin song with the music video in which her "dancing" looks like they forgot to add in the CG monsters for her to fight and lasers shooting out of her violin, right? The idea was okay, but violin playing was a bit too repetitive. Also there should have been lasers and monsters.

+It annoys me a fair bit when chipmusicians hate on lsdj dance music/uncestep artists just because the lsdj performers are "popular" and get live gigs in which they merely have to DJ their pre-sequenced patterns and get away with it.

Alpine wrote:

oh right, so this is kinda like the "shit that gets you mad" thread on a different forum I visit

dumb first world shit

Hmmmm.... so tempted to call complaining about these threads a dumb first-world complaint but... I'd probably be wrong.

I wasn't complaining about this thread, I was saying that there was a similar thread on another forum, then posted an example of something that gets me mad, dumb firstworld shit. e.g. when the shower takes ages to warm up.

Also the violin dubstep song wasn't dubstep

NC in the US of America
theghostservant wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

+It annoys me a fair bit when chipmusicians hate on lsdj dance music/uncestep artists just because the lsdj performers are "popular" and get live gigs in which they merely have to DJ their pre-sequenced patterns and get away with it.

I can't tell if you hate on it, too. I'm gonna go with, "Yes."

You would be incorrect, I don't know how you came to that conclusion. I even got people in the #chipmusic IRC channel to talk about timbob's lsdj live-radio-set the other day sad

› derail

I feel that the value of the music is purely in the music itself. The method of communicating the music is of no concern to me as long as the music touches my heart.

Alpine wrote:

I wasn't complaining about this thread, I was saying that there was a similar thread on another forum, then posted an example of something that gets me mad, dumb firstworld shit. e.g. when the shower takes ages to warm up.

Also the violin dubstep song wasn't dubstep

Well whaddya know, I was wrong and right at the same time smile Sorry I was confused by the lack of "+" Good thing I didn't actually do what I was tempted to do wink

+Nothing that is called "____ dubstep" is dubstep these days sad

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 16, 2013 5:56 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

This shit is getting serious.

babylon

you america. fuck you.

Oh no.

clovis CA

it really grinds my gears when my batteries die...

NC in the US of America

this thread needs more oil

hey some actual stuff that "grinds my gears"

david cameron
silk manufacture/bear bile harvest/ivory smuggling
the way the huge homogenizing assault on language which originated on image boards has reached such a stage that it reduces almost every internet teen into an somewhat-less-than-eloquent toddler with a tiny vocabulary
david cameron

(219) Indiana, USA

I hate it when people talk alot or ask what's going to happen next while I'm watching a movie.

david cameron
the idea that the present is better than the past
the idea that the future will be better than the present
the british broadcasting associations refusal to broadcast anything not about white men or "english people"
4chan & 4chan culture
"scientism" & technocracy
ingroup bias relating to eg. anthropo/animal-centrism & a hierarchical organisation of the things in this world with us at the top . disregard for plants & inanimate objects as well as insects
oil industry
banking industry
pharmaceutical industry
kickstarter & startup culture
technology & tech journalism
the underreporting of womens issues in egypt right now vs the constant barrage of images of men killing each other
iphone culture
google & google glass
convenience as a virtue??
david cameron

NC in the US of America
zaxxon wrote:

I hate it when people talk alot or ask what's going to happen next while I'm watching a movie.

YES! And also when they ask what is going to happen and then the question is answered in the next 5 seconds. Actually, no I love when that happens smile

But I'm like... I don't know any more than you do we're both watching the same movie if the filmmakers wanted you to know you'd know already hush and let me watch the film >:(

Puerto Rico
zaxxon wrote:

This. Fuck, THIS.

>:(

Puerto Rico

Also, it really grinds my gears when people are dismissive or hateful towards a genee of music/tv show or whatever just because they don't like.

Thus, it must be shit and whoever likes it is shit.

Every genre of music is valid, if at least one person finds enjoyment in listening to it, then it is not "shit".

Except Pitbull. Fuck Pitbull.

.FILTHadelphia

The chibi nightmare that is chip music album art and imagery.

Stop writing songs about cats because fuck cats.

washington

when people end questions with prepositions.

it's technically not grammatically wrong, but it still bugs the hell out of me