Chicago IL

When people use ellipses at the end of a complete thought or sentence.

Clermont-Ferrand, France

When people tell me about my instrumental band : "you need a singer, man !"

UK, Leicester
stargazer wrote:

iPhone users.

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but why?

.FILTHadelphia
Saskrotch wrote:

When people use ellipses at the end of a complete thought or sentence.

This.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I don't own a smart phone, so those times at parties or clubs or general social gatherings where there is a second of lull and everybody pulls out their smart phone to check on something/look busy and I'm left sitting there staring at everyone like a dickhead.

People who say when asked "what music do you listen to?" "everything!".

Paul McCartney, Miranda, Jeremy Clarkson, Piers Morgan and anyone who genuinely likes 'I've Got A Feeling' by Black Eyed Peas. And Will.I.Am.

babylon
Alpine wrote:
stargazer wrote:

iPhone users.

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but why?

word. iphones/pads/pods are the most viable option for creating music on a mobile platform. why the hating? . . .

BOSTON

+ "gamer culture"

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

+ "gamer culture"

Where I live, this is about as geeky as anyone is. Basically, the 3-feet-deep end of the Olympic diving pool.

UK, Leicester
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

I don't own a smart phone, so those times at parties or clubs or general social gatherings where there is a second of lull and everybody pulls out their smart phone to check on something/look busy and I'm left sitting there staring at everyone like a dickhead.

This gets on my nerves, I have this one friend who has an iPhone 5, and all he's on it anytime we hang out. e.g. me, him, and another friend are in town, we're walking around, looking in shops and shit, and he's dawdling behind with his face glued to the thing, checking Facebook or twitter or something

walter b. gentle wrote:

word. iphones/pads/pods are the most viable option for creating music on a mobile platform. why the hating? . . .

well I wouldn't go that far.

washington
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

this so hard

babylon
walter b. gentle wrote:

well I wouldn't go that far.

why not? ios has the most/best music applications and is the only mobile os to properly support midi.

SLC, UT

now now now, don't take my statement the wrong way. i have nothing against apple products or iPhones (I work at an Apple store). Simply, I come in contact with so many users who are in so far over their heads and expect me to be able to solve all their problems in 1 minute. And of course, it's always the phone's fault. Granted I DO see a lot of issues with the product itself. However, that's basically a risk you assume when buying anything.

So in summary, the general iPhone user population grinds my gears. Someone who knows what they're doing and doing something cool with it? Inspiring.

hey stargazer why don't u shut the hell up and stop complaining about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding, i am totally with you- iphones are the absolute worst