Youngstown, OH

+1 for kuma, solid interviewer

UK, Leicester
Kuma wrote:
bit wish wrote:

Do you rub sexy on your head just for me?

now, if I recall correctly, I was told you're only about 13?  that means that--according to the internet and rules of anime--this is the most yandere moment I've had in a while.  *rubs your head*  senpai may not have noticed, you, bit wish, but sensei kuma sure did.  #HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE #prepareyouranus

bit wish is 15 iirc.
Also isn't yandere that one where you want to kill them or kill anyone who tries to take them away from you? Romantic murder or something like that. Isn't Gasai Yuno a yandere?

NC in the US of America
Alpine wrote:

Also isn't yandere that one where you want to kill them or kill anyone who tries to take them away from you?

Yes. "If I can't have you, nobody will," and "I am so jealous I will kill you because I love you," kind of stuff. yikes

Bronx, NY

and BOOM! JUST LIKE THAT, NEW INTERVIEW!   This time it's with sleepytimejesse, as we talk about his chipmusic as well as the band he does synth goodness for: The Zou!  check it out!

http://www.8bitx.com/chiptuneswin/raw-c … timejesse/

Youngstown, OH

Oh hey this is me

Good dudes doing good things for chip/vgm. Fun interview, good article, 10/10 would bang

Chicago IL

Everytime I start reading one of these interviews, the unrelated pictures put me off and I stop.

Seriously what's up with those?

NC in the US of America
Saskrotch wrote:

Everytime I start reading one of these interviews, the unrelated pictures put me off and I stop.

Seriously what's up with those?

I'll take a stab at it:

1. He is interviewing "sleepytimejesse" = picture of a sleeping thing
2. STJ hurt himself skateboarding = surfing is kind of related to skateboarding, and that image may invoke feelings of "caught me off guard with your awesome"
3. Schadenfreude is pleasure from the misfortune of others. Kuma is entertained by the discomfort his friends feel when transitioning from live instruments to trackers.

do I win?

Chicago

Bronx, NY

I like not having to do things.  its nice.

Bronx, NY

hey...check this out...I did a thing... a BRKFest thing.  mmmmm...yeah....

http://www.8bitx.com/chiptuneswin/raw-c … fest-2k13/

ohio gozaimasu
Alpine wrote:

bit wish is 15 iirc.

Actually I remember hearing that he's 7

Bronx, NY

not an interview, but an album review I wrote up about PXL-WIN!  Big ups to Hoodie and Kilpatrick for editting and to SPRY for Mastering this baby.

http://www.8bitx.com/chiptuneswin/pxl-w … with-kuma/

Bronx, NY
sleepytimejesse wrote:

+1 for kuma, solid interviewer

thank you, jesse.

San Antonio, Texas

Sure why not....

I have you on Facebook so just pm you there?

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Aug 31, 2013 2:20 am)

Bronx, NY
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

Sure why not....

I have you on Facebook so just pm you there?

sure why not.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:16 pm)