Los Angeles, CA
rygD wrote:

Am I misunderstanding this or has a lot changed since I last played?

I got bored with it early in the series (first or second gen was when i quit actively playing and just started helping out others), but i may give it a shot.

Anyone else use a game genie back in the early years to collect pokemon not usually available in game?

A fair bit has changed since then, and perhaps that was not the most concise explanation of the series I could have given.  The biggest change since gen 1/2 was the introduction of passive abilities.  They spice it up a lot!  It's totally worth gibing another shot.

Burlington

I preordered it also. I haven't been following any announcements or anything about the game at all though. Just plan on catching more Ghost types n stuff.

Cleveland, OH

I shall be playing nonstop the day it comes out. That is all.

Michigan
thursdaycustoms wrote:

I shall be playing nonstop the day it comes out. That is all.

Im just disappointed that target doesn't do midnight releases. I preordered both from there to get the $10 gift card. ONCE THEY OPEN THOUGH, I will playing from then on. lol

Pittsburgh

I've been planning to pre-order both, along with getting one of the LE XY 3DS XLs (Jeez, that's a lot of abbreviations...). But, today when I stepped into my local thrift store, I left $50 poorer, but with a pristine DMG CIB.

If I do manage to pre order them and get a 3DS in time, I'll totally do a 24-hour marathon to finish the game in one day ^_^

Rhode Island
AuburnKitsune wrote:

too busy playing AC:NL u_u

That game is crack. Pure and simple. My fiancé and I were addicted to it. I had to quit cold turkey so I could play other games. She's still playing....

Michigan
2PLAYER wrote:
AuburnKitsune wrote:

too busy playing AC:NL u_u

That game is crack. Pure and simple. My fiancé and I were addicted to it. I had to quit cold turkey so I could play other games. She's still playing....

And he never saw her again...

Michigan

ERMAGERD IS TOMORROW!

Brisbane, Australia
Jazzmarazz wrote:

ERMAGERD IS TOMORROW!

Ive been playing for the last 2 hours! Good ol' Australian release date wink
Everyone add my 3ds FC!
2191-7727-0854

TX

how is it i bet it's the best

Michigan
jackary wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

ERMAGERD IS TOMORROW!

Everyone add my 3ds FC!
2191-7727-0854

JAZZ JELLY! D:

Memphis, TN

I pre-ordered smile

New Albany Indiana

Pokemon? im still into dat digimon

jackary wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

ERMAGERD IS TOMORROW!

Everyone add my 3ds FC!
2191-7727-0854

Done.
Mine is 2852-7810-4417.

Also already played some of it. It's pretty good, after the let down of B/W 2 which in the long run felt more like a struggle to play, this one is pretty awesome overall.

It should be arriving in my house at some point today, but not mine...I may watch.

I did win an auction yesterday that included red though, so...

Pittsburgh

I'm picking up my copies in about 30 minutes. I look forward to playing them 3 months from now when I get a 3DS...