Boise, ID

is I, Cactus still around?

Earth

Some of these guys are on ucollective.

Florida
ShintarouMusic wrote:

is I, Cactus still around?

He has some stuff on his account here and mentioned something about a future i,cactus release, but that never happened. He also had a soundcloud for a little while but I can't seem to find it hmm

I also want to know where he is

California

Ohh man, yes_pizza's stuff was the bomb. Now that I've remembered about him I'm sad he hasn't been active lately.

NYC

Definitely Je Mappelle.  I really like the Vocaloid tracks he did too.

montreal, qc

I, Cactus is still around and still making all sorts of music. He's currently on internet hiatus though, and it would appear that he did indeed remove the soundcloud account for his I, Cactus moniker.

Brunswick, GA USA

10K posted something relatively recently I think. Yogurtbox are coda and surasshu.

UK, Leicester

From ucollective in a "what are your current projects" thread;

JeMappelle wrote:

learning how to use blender game engine

California

Yes_pizza just posted on his Facebook page saying that he's been working on an album for the last couple months. Apparently he lost his cartridges and just found them recently.

Je Mappelle releases some rough stuff on this soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/flowerinth (Looks like he took most of it down)

seattle

ant1 was the best, i really miss him </3

seatrash wrote:

ant1 was the best, i really miss him </3

im sure hes here in spirit . . .

seattle

his angry cries will carry on in our hearts forever probably

ant1 is still around

UK, Leicester

ant1 is never truly gone

matt's mind

maxo's bandcamp has had things added over the past couple days.  i think 5 or so albums just last night!

http://maxoisnuts.bandcamp.com/

some of them are dated pretty old (he's just now uploading i guess), but still.  more maxo!