Michigan

I try to follow the artists I like as closely as I can, but some just seem to fall out of the scene...
People I would like to see more from;
Yes_Pizza
10kfreemen
Maxo
Je Mappelle
Zebes System
Yogurt Box

What are some artists you miss?

Youngstown, OH

I dig where this thread is going. Maxo still does stuff. Friendly with him on the facebooks, doing a lot of cool multimedia projects/collabs

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Sep 20, 2013 4:18 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

Babies.

hiding under your bed

I was just wondering about Je Mappelle earlier today, actually.

EDIT: Also, xCriticalStrikex.
And a few months back some kid who was like 16 or something posted about his bandcamp in the releases section and he had a ton of crazy awesome lsdj stuff on there, and everyone was amazed, and I forgot to bookmark it for later. After some computer trouble I lost my internet history (well, I lost everything on my computer, really), and I can't find the guy at all any more.
His bandcamp avatar or one of his album covers was like, blue with white triangles, and the rest of his album covers were all similar bright colored backgrounds with random white shapes. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Sep 20, 2013 4:27 am)

NC in the US of America

Don't we have two of these threads already?
Oh, also I miss Litis Dunno if he counts, though...

I also would like to hear more from Maxo.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Sep 20, 2013 4:27 am)

Florida

Moral Edge was pretty cool...

Michigan
SketchMan3 wrote:

Don't we have two of these threads already?
Oh, also I miss Litis Dunno if he counts, though...

I also would like to hear more from Maxo.

It wouldn't the first time I created a thread that already existed...its not like I don't search or anything!:P

Gosford, Australia

10k is like, super active. he's touring with the david liebe hart band next month and playing pretty regular shows as B.O.O.M.A with dot.ay

Michigan
Victory Road wrote:

10k is like, super active. he's touring with the david liebe hart band next month and playing pretty regular shows as B.O.O.M.A with dot.ay

No way? His YouTube channel hadn't been active in over a year. That is good news!

Gosford, Australia

yeah i haven't used my youtube channel for over a year either haha

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 7:15 pm)

UK, Leicester

I really want tacticalbread to get back to writing music.

Philadelphia
Feryl wrote:

Do you mean this guy? http://pixeltune.bandcamp.com/

Bandcamp wrote:

GLITCH
by Pixeltune

released 07 January 2014

wat.

maxo is still going on bandcamp afaik
je mappelle i think just moved onto otehr forms of music he sometimes posts at ucollective
yoghurtbox was iirc a one-off project but the individual people involved are still going under their respective names

UK, Leicester
sandneil wrote:

je mappelle i think just moved onto otehr forms of music he sometimes posts at ucollective

Yeah, I was going to post something similar to this, he're more focussed on house/dance than chip stuff now.

alpine i like ur newer avatar i kno you've had it for a while but it's nice