Joliette, QC, Canada
godinpants wrote:
XyNo wrote:

Thanks man ! I'm doing an lsdj 160 jungle tape mix these days ! Maybe I will do some casettes of it (since 7" are too expensive !) wink

I have someone you should talk to. (But she doesn't really use lsdj).

Peaches ?!
That would be great a split tape or something LOL ! tongue

Chicago IL

Virt - DnB Chip Mix 2007

"This isn’t actually DnB for most of it, I just called it that. It’s uptempo dance stuff, though, and contains my most complex Little Sound DJ track yet (as well as FM and PCM elements. The tracks within are named Stas, Tomato Formula, and Vectors."

Earth

Really good example of chip dnb : http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4242/ … microchip/

Made w lsdj no less!!

Last edited by breakphase (Sep 30, 2013 6:44 pm)

Greenland
Victory Road wrote:
Direktor wrote:

1/2 clocking: Apparently it halfs the tempo as well; with a maximum tempo of 245 bpm in LSDj, there would not be enough BPM left for D'n'B. This is very unfortunate...

you can use a 3/3 groove instead of the default 6/6 to work around this though

BEASTMODE wrote:
Direktor wrote:

1/2 clocking: Apparently it halfs the tempo as well; with a maximum tempo of 245 bpm in LSDj, there would not be enough BPM left for D'n'B. This is very unfortunate...

you can work this out with grooves
it might crash your underclocked gb tho depends of the complexity of the programming

Well. I feel like an imbecile now. Thank you very much for educating me on that subject.

Beastmaster, you made a couple of very inspiring DnB tunes, by the way.

breakphase wrote:

Really good example of chip dnb : http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4242/ … microchip/

Made w lsdj no less!!

So that's what breakcore sounds like on LSDj ...

Unsubscribe

Also a slaved but half clocked lsdj will sync to a normal clocked lsdj at the correct master tempo.

Saskrotch wrote:

Come on, guys. This should've been the first thing that came to mind.

DMG DNB Compilations Vol. 1 and Vol. 2

Holy crap.
More songs from Peer and Lobat!

I really want to upload Room, broom on youtube. Who do I contact for permission?

Playboy Man-Baby
Dire Hit wrote:
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

I was there when his cart was stolen, actually; he visited Providence and we played a set together, and I guess some little kids pickpocketed him during my set.

Still had tons of fun though. I'll be in touch next time I'm in providence.

Woop