Suprised nobody said Missingno yet.

Memphis, TN
Jotie wrote:

Suprised nobody said Missingno yet.

Do you want to do him? I can hear some great glitchchip coming out of that. (Is that a thing? big_smile)

Olympia, WA

I'll take him (If you're allowed to do two that is) or unless Jotie wants him!

Memphis, TN

I think I'm going to try and keep everyone to one entry, sorry hmm
Hopefully he wants to do it.

Cradily

I'll do that Missingno. thing.

Memphis, TN

Alright, since I guess Jotie doesn't wan't it. hmm I'd hate for him to mean that he did want it by what he said, but I'll put you down anyway.

Hitmonchan, if you will

Memphis, TN

I got you down.

I was thinking of the most IDM/breakcore pokemon to do and I came up with missingno.
But I don't have any spare time to make tracks ATM, so I won't pick in.

Memphis, TN

Alright, that's a shame, but thanks for bringing it to our attention!

I'm envisioning a three movement progressive Porygon (1, 2, Z) suite.  No promises, but that's what I'll do if I can.

Make this a split release.  Call it Pokemon Major and Pokemon Minor.  Major has all the Pokemon originally available in the warm color releases (red, gold, ruby, pearl, white, y) while Minor has the Pokemon in the other ones (blue, silver, sapphire, diamond, black, x).

Last edited by Beware (Oct 2, 2013 3:16 am)

Memphis, TN

No decisions as far as releasing have been made. And I'm trying to keep each artist to one Poke'mon, so are you planning to make 3 different songs or one three part song?

Last edited by Ateno (Oct 2, 2013 3:40 pm)

One 3-part song.  I find it unlikely anyone is going to take the evolved form of a Pokemon already chosen.

Memphis, TN

Well, it's already happened once tongue

North Babylon, New York

GeneralKlenkton and I will do Magnemite, as a collaboration within a collaboration.