My programmer isn't really able to flash my carts with new ROMs. Getting a timeout error. Can you give me any tips for writing, say, the Apeshit MBC5 cart? Trying not to panic.

Michigan

Have you clicked on "erase flash" prior to "program flash"?

It times out on that too.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: It Erases up to 100% then says it timed out. It has done this the past 7 or so times I have tried this on the various ASM flash carts I have.

Last edited by thebitman (Oct 3, 2013 8:29 pm)

Wait.

Running it in Compatibility mode for Win XP fixes it. big_smile I'm a bit derpy. Sorry if I scared you <_<

Michigan

Didn't I say to read my blog? Tsk tsk...;P

I was worried he left his /WR pin pulled high. I gotta talk to him about his carts. Glad to hear its working. You did scare me a little. I tested all functions of every board before shipment. Phew....

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Michigan

lol wasn't sure if you wanted to keep them ASM propreiatey or something...silly me.

Flawless performance!  I'd be up for two more if you ever get around to another batch!
Thank you!
In action...

Matthew Joseph Payne

c'mon mannnnnn I can't wait for mine to get here O_O

Michigan

Must be a local delay...lady up here said it would arrive Thursday!

Taichung, Taiwan

How I prefer my women, quick and dirty... who am I kidding T^T

A quick and dirty cut to see if everything would fit... and it does. In the future when I have the time I'll mod another spare shell and try to get all the cuts lined up properly.

The PCB screws into place perfectly and the cartridge slot lines up square and offers a very secure and solid cart connection!

Looking to see if I have a spare clear shell in my room. It would be perfect for the clear shell!

Last edited by katsumbhong (Oct 6, 2013 3:45 am)

Dublin, Ireland

If you do get around to another batch I'd be interested in one an know someone else who'd probably want at least one if not more.

Great work. smile

Utah, USA

I'd be down for one too!  smile

Michigan

Ook, reading the backlog it would seem that a few more people are interested in a second run. I will contact the lot of you to see what kind of interest there is and then see if any more of the public is interested. Those currently interested:

Marnuc - 1
iNFOTOXIN - 1 or more
iNFOTOXIN's friend - 1 (maybe)
Sazriel - 1

I will get with each one of you after work today.

UK, Leicester

Put me down for interested, kinda wished that I'd got in on the first batch.

Michigan

As the five of you know, I have PM'ed people with current information.

However! I will need to tell Arfink a color choice to make the enclosures.
The choices are as follows:

semi-clears:
amber
blue
green
red
bronze
gray

opaques:
black
blue
green
red
white
yellow

I will be PM'ing the previous orders as well to poll their interests since the offer is open to them as well. Please make a first and second choice so that I may make as closely to a unanimous decision as possible.