Whenever I play a .nds file my dsi says loading then a white screen for eternity. What did i do wrong???
I have the right firmware, I downloaded it off of  http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_silver_new2013/ but it wont work. Tried it on my friends dsi but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Homebrews work though.

Alive and well in fucksville

Having same problem. we need to find the right wood kernel. If this is a cpu problem i will find out soon, as i will be doing a mod on the clock crystal once i get the chip

Last edited by bitjacker (Oct 5, 2013 12:14 pm)

UK, Leicester

You might want to head over to gbatemp for firmware downloads and shizz, I've had problems that have been fixed by downloading the latest firmware from there.

Do they even make a wood kernel for the r4i sdhc?

if one was to unpack a commercial nds file and remove some stuff then repack it.... but that would be hard...
i would gladly give my left nut to see this done to m-01

Last edited by bitjacker (Oct 5, 2013 5:27 pm)

A picture of my R4i Card

The R4i menu (im using the 2.13 firmware)

The Game menu

Edited so you can see my rom (p.s i own this game)

The white screen

Last edited by Crunchy Taco (Oct 5, 2013 6:19 pm)

same thing happens to me. there is a newer menu than that one (it doesnt help with games tho)

Last edited by bitjacker (Oct 5, 2013 6:26 pm)

so there is a newer firmware than 2.13? on r4isdhc.com 2.13 is the best one and i just changed the menu to blue in the system settings

UK, Leicester

your camera thinks it's 3 years ago

edit

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/flash … r4-series/

Last edited by Alpine (Oct 5, 2013 7:20 pm)

oh my camera sucks and sorry i didnt notice that

well, crunchy taco, did you get it working? if so fill me in on which file to download!

no i dont no which to download.

crunchy taco, i am thinking we got robbed. make te best of it tho... find a homebrew app called solfege, get really good at reading music. thats  how i am rationalizing this pile of crap.

im using lameboy,nesds,a snes emulator,dscraft, and ds doom oh and i also put videos on it smile

It might work on a ds or ds lite (i dont have 1 so i dont know)

i have the original ds before the lite. white screen.