UK, Leicester
Alpine wrote:
Cooshinator wrote:

I have a cartridge with a bunch of pirated games, but the actual board takes up less than half of the casing. Is this normal?

yep completely, when I get back from work, I'll upload a pic of one of the boards from a pirate game that I own, it's tiney compared to the case

Sorry for late reply, here are some pics

Just the board in the original case. It came in a gba game shell, although without the notches, so it can only be played on gba sp's

Size comparison with Pokemon Blue

It's probably not rare or unusual in Europe (particularly France) but I have the Smurfs game in French (les SCHTROUMPFS) so here in the US and back home in South Africa people always get a kick out of it.  I have my USB bleepbloop cart in the shell.

There was one of those ekstra long ones on ebay today. Went at 9.50 GBP. Dif any of you get it?

Brisbane, Australia
Glitch Militia wrote:

There was one of those ekstra long ones on ebay today. Went at 9.50 GBP. Dif any of you get it?

"Ekstra long"? Please elaborate.

Kyle, Tx

Ill just leave this here.
http://www.videogamecollectors.com/gall … mId=344894

jackary wrote:
Glitch Militia wrote:

"Ekstra long"? Please elaborate.

About 2, 2½ times longer than a regular game cartridge. They are the first generation 100 in 1 games and the like.

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Jul 23, 2013 2:51 am)

Alpine wrote:

post pics!

For those who have waited:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62235217@N … 357487558/

As you can see it has a battery. It also says Nintendo Gameboy TM, and has original screw. Also pokemon games wich would indicate atleast a MBC3 mapper. Someone went a long way to make this seem legit. The packaging would probably have been nice when it was new aswell.

Cincinnati, OH

I have a bootleg Pokemon Green. It's just in a normal black cart. I tried stuffing a EMS cart inside with no luck so there's a hole in it. But, nevertheless, it's interesting.

Straya Mate

I grabbed a 100 in 1 today off fleabay, don't know if it was the same one glitch.

I've got a bunch of unusual ones I'll take some pics of when I get back from holidays smile

You didn't see a pic? Then it is most likely not a long one. They are reasonably rare.

orange county, CA

this passed weekend i was at an anime/gaming convention and this lady had a bucket FULL of knock off Japanese carts and knock off Nintendo DS', i should've taken pictures but i didn't take my phone in there with me. the only official things she had was boxed GBC's and GBA's.

Sweden

chip tuning!

orange county, CA
boomlinde wrote:

chip tuning!

wait, WHAT.
is this real?

Yes it is real. There's also a cart that uses a GBC to unlock unlimited revs on a Aprilia Ditech scooter. It can do loads more, but it is mostly used for unlimiting the revs.

Straya Mate
Glitch Militia wrote:

You didn't see a pic? Then it is most likely not a long one. They are reasonably rare.

No this was a double length with button to change games, cost me about $40 AUD, there have been a couple pop up in different places here in Aus over the last few weeks.

Alive and well in fucksville
ui wrote:

dont think i have any rare-unusual but here is my lot, and you can also see the Black cart Zelda Dx
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iloveui/se … 495610825/

elaborate on the yellow cart. what is valiant mario?