Germany

ouh, sorry, didnt see that D:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Game-con … 03614.html
this is the clamshell one, but its still available.

matt's mind

the clamshell types use lithium batteries, they'll probably be sent either by boat, or sans-battery (just a heads up...  mailing (lithium ion) batteries has gotten real tricky lately)

anyone else have a gb boy colour the wanna sell??

UK, Leicester

edit

shit, read the thread tittle wrong, sorry bro

Last edited by Alpine (Nov 5, 2013 7:55 pm)

matt's mind
ram wrote:

anyone else have a gb boy colour the wanna sell??

i've got a yellow one that has a 1/8" prosound jack added (amp bypassed)

PM me if interested.  Its brand new except for the jack being added, i haven't had time to post it in the shop yet

France

Hi, I just receive my GB BOY COLOUR. I have nanoloop 1... but it seems to don't work with it. It stay fixed on GB BOY start screen...

Someone succed to launch nanoloop on it?

Bonn, Germany
Maz'Hoot wrote:

Hi, I just receive my GB BOY COLOUR. I have nanoloop 1... but it seems to don't work with it. It stay fixed on GB BOY start screen...

Nanoloop 1.7 works fine on my Game Boy Colour, so it has to be something wrong with nanoloop i guess.
Try the typical dust blowing it might help big_smile

Michigan
havocCc wrote:
Maz'Hoot wrote:

Nanoloop 1.7 works fine on my Game Boy Colour, so it has to be something wrong with nanoloop i guess.
Try the typical dust blowing it might help big_smile

He is not using a Gameboy Color.

France

Yea it's not a gameboy color it's GB BOY COLOUR. Does anyone tested nanoloop on it?

France

up

France

I should receive mine in a few days, I'll try it and I'll tell you!

South Dakota, United States

How's the sound on the GB Boy Colour's? Is it any good with a pro-sound mod, or do you even need a pro-sound mod? I've been thinking of possibly picking one up.

France

garvalf : "I should receive mine in a few days, I'll try it and I'll tell you!"

You will try with nanoloop? cool! Yes, tell me...

Yutikakushi : For me the sound is ok, but there is a strange thing, the speaker don't turn off when a headphone are in the jack. So the headphones and the speakder works together but it's not a problem for me. In the headphones the sound is ok.

France

Have you some news garvalf?

France

I bought it on AliExpress at the beginning of this month. The tracking system said today it was the "Arrival at Processing Center", so I guess within a few day, maybe a week, I should get it, unless the toll is adding some annoyance. I'll tell you as soon as possible, don't worry wink

France

Ok thank's :-)