Matthew Joseph Payne

I'll prob send more soon! Thanks! I've been seeing them in people's swag shots on Instagram, etc which is FUN

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 8, 2013 7:39 pm)

matt's mind

bumping this!  let's keep this going

and to that effect, EVERYTHING people have sent me is all gone, including you MJP!

so send more and i'm still very happy to throw whatever into orders.  free CDs, stickers, business cards, hand drawn artwork, stenciled USPS stickers...  i've sent out it all

*** and PM me if you can send out kitsch-bent stuff, i'll send something your way!

austin, tx

hey everyone / howdy y'all,

not sure if everyone's aware of it, but Texas' chip scene is picking up a lot of momentum lately!

we've been holding monthly shows down here in Austin, and have some coming up on Sept 12 and Oct 3. at all of our shows, we have a big merch table and would love to give out promo materials / cds / stickers / whatever.

Kitsch – we already have some of your mini business cards, but if you'd like to send us stickers or anything else, we'd be glad to put it out!

we also put out a compilation album last March and have a 2nd volume in the works – in addition to that, a lot of TX artists have been putting out albums lately, or are just about to. and we've got tons of stickers and posters if anyone's interested.

so if anyone wants some fine Texas merch or music, PM me!

and if you want to send us anything, we'll do our best to promote you:

Jacob Weiss
5509 Link Ave #B
Austin, TX 78751

Matthew Joseph Payne
kitsch wrote:

and to that effect, EVERYTHING people have sent me is all gone, including you MJP!

lol

HEY - I certainly don't send out as many packages as Kitsch does, but I send out a lot, and I take swag to shows (including 8bitSF shows) and put it on the table! So PM me and I'll take anything!

ALSO: Hey I'd love to come to Austin to play a show some time!

Cincinnati, OH

Last edited by DMGer (Apr 9, 2017 9:01 am)

Montana

I can handle a very-small load. I live in a rural area, but frequent Missoula and Great Falls, and I love handing stuff out and supporting. I don't really have much stuff give away yet though.

Aaron Patterson
P.O. Box 1468
Browning, MT, 59417

New Albany Indiana

what about if we also include our emails? I don't have the money to ship D:

matt's mind

this is for physical item mailings, so how does email help out with that?

if you want your stickers / posters seen in jerusalem, pm me ok <3333

UK, Leicester
kitsch wrote:

this is for physical item mailings, so how does email help out with that?

kinda what I was thinking when I read it

Bristol

We have a big event in Cardiff, UK on Nov 3rd.. if anyone has anything they want promoted (CDS, cards, other events etc) hit me up with a PM xx

Solar System

Its something like AVON or AMWAY distribution system?

Clermont-Ferrand, France

I'll be playing my first live show in my hometown in France, with a rather famous WTFcore band, so it'll probably be full of people.
If anyone is intereted in sending me stuff (stickers, promos, CD's and other stuff) so I can talk about it, give it and maybe sell it for you (and of course sending you the money back), don't hesitate to drop a PM.

New Albany Indiana

Tate Nevitt
1821 Ballou rd
Floyds Knobs Indiana, United States Of America, 47119

Last edited by Bit wish (Dec 3, 2013 5:30 pm)

St. Charles, MO

I can spread material to people in my school. I'm not comfortable putting my address in the open, so just PM me if you have anything. I can accept a MEDIUM amount!