this game has pretty bad lag but it's still v cool

token wrote:

Never change.

Baja California

Someday, if I'm still playing games, and have a 3ds I might get one, probably Y version or wait for the updated release, plus the bunch of games from 3ds I want to play

Another Castle wrote:

I'm picking up my copies in about 30 minutes. I look forward to playing them 3 months from now when I get a 3DS...

2DS. 

I wasn't the one who went to pick up the game, but I was told they have display models of the 2DS, and it is decent.  I might go take a look later.  If money is your reason for waiting it might shave a little of the cost off.

Idio wrote:
token wrote:

Never change.

what

assuming u mean keep 3D off...................

bed

So... People who have played it (assuming you're still visiting reality every so often, and not totally dissolved into the game): how is it?
How does it compare to previous Pokemon games, apart from the 3D part obviously. Similar kind of experience?
I'm considering getting myself an xl to play it on, but need a little convincing first, I think.

14 hours in have 7 badges and the legendary already, the game seems to not be the usual time grind that they tend to be. The exp share now works regardless of Pokemon who holds it (actually a key item) and the story is "meh-to-good" battle graphics are ok but there is some odd lag. I don't use the 3d feature.

The xl is a great device and it's battery is better which makes it worth it.

Last edited by 12ianma (Oct 14, 2013 1:20 pm)

Brisbane, Australia
sprusr wrote:

So... People who have played it (assuming you're still visiting reality every so often, and not totally dissolved into the game): how is it?
How does it compare to previous Pokemon games, apart from the 3D part obviously. Similar kind of experience?
I'm considering getting myself an xl to play it on, but need a little convincing first, I think.

Better than B/W/B2/W2 (not hard to beat those shit titles.. haha!)
It's amazing and nostalgic to see them make use of so many old (original 150) pokemon. I think they've done it justice too!
3D was really well implemented. Even general gameplay in non-3d.
Wireless connectivity / implementation could be better.

I've been playing on my 3ds and the battery has been dying pretty fast (only a couple of gameplay hours per charge).
I'm gonna sell my 3ds tomorrow and go and buy an XL.

token wrote:

The lag IS noticeable however it's only when playing in 3D mode (which i only do 1/4 the time)

Overall i'm super happy with it so far!

Last edited by jackary (Oct 14, 2013 3:04 pm)

bed

Sounds great! I want it even more 0.0

3ds xl is deff the standard in battery life/usability