Boulder, CO

It's my full name forwards.

wailord wrote:

please no one say that he should have searched the forums before posting that is even more annoying than reposted topics

I lol'd

my name came from ghosts being real but being a secret

Last edited by secret spectre (Oct 15, 2013 12:13 am)

Chicago, IL

squidula was a name made up by my friend who had cancer. he was naming the character on his job for a cowboy shirt.
but lately i go by kvnrgrs which is my name without vowels. trap lord ova here.

Florida

I listen to a lot of pop punk so...

Puerto Rico

(letavetatu)

It's an anagram of "tuta beleta" which is(was?) an inside joke I had with my mom for the longest time because she was going to tell me something once, but ended up getting her tongue tangled and forgot what she was actually going to say.

Xurik is just the handle I use on most of my internet accounts forever. I misspelled it when I was registering.

seattle

i don't really remember how i came up with my name, but i've always had a fascination with oceans/seas/boats and stuff like that.

Outer Space
seatrash wrote:

i don't really remember how i came up with my name, but i've always had a fascination with oceans/seas/boats and stuff like that.

so not pollution?

ohio gozaimasu

My nickname in like 5th grade was "cooshkin" so I ended up using "cooshinator" for all my online accounts including 8bc

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 7:15 pm)

brooklin trashkings inspired by indie twine games

orange county, CA

i had never had an artist name until chip music, so when i wanted to become an artist, i figured i'd make a name that had something to do along the lines with technology and such, and everything uses data, and the fix part kinda just found its way there.. yeah idk i'm boring

Iowa

It's my real nickname

TX

Mine is a pun on Brother Andrew, which is the name of a guy who smuggled Bibles into communist countries during the Cold War.

Unsubscribe

A true name is a name of a thing or being that expresses, or is somehow identical with, its true nature. The notion that language, or some specific sacred language, refers to things by their true names has been central to philosophical and grammatical study as well as various traditions of magic, religious invocation and mysticism (mantras) since antiquity.

So, nice try but no DICE.

Montana

I used to call myself H8-Bit, but I thought it sounded to gimmicky. I read something about the Trojan room coffee pot, and saw the word xcoffee on a picture showing a webcam feed of the coffee pot. So I start calling myself X-Coffee...I'm tired.

Boise, ID
herr_prof wrote:

A true name is a name of a thing or being that expresses, or is somehow identical with, its true nature. The notion that language, or some specific sacred language, refers to things by their true names has been central to philosophical and grammatical study as well as various traditions of magic, religious invocation and mysticism (mantras) since antiquity.

So, nice try but no DICE.

I was actually looking forward to seeing what your username meant, haha. ohh welll

edit: still tho, mind blown with intelligent thought.

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Oct 15, 2013 5:05 am)