Unsubscribe

This needs to be released on cd, so I can listen to generative music of all your fucking bullshits via shuffle.

Nice idea but I've learned in my long career of stupid short music ideas that you can't really make a cd track work at less than 4 seconds or so. Mp3 player shuffle and repeat should work ok tho smile

Camden, London

no harm in this idea i guess. but yes, 4 seconds would have been the perfect length

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Bit Shifter wrote:
Anamanaguchi wrote:

can we do covers

On the Obscurica Records comp of one-second tracks (which unfortunately never materialized), I remember reading somewhere that one contributor had taken an audio file of the entirely of Pink Floyd's The Wall (I think) and digitally time-condensed it down to one second & submitted it.

Maybe that's a remix though.

Are you going to resubmit "Bit Shifter - Four Sirius"?

Also,

I wrote, earlier wrote:

1 second comp has happened before, just not in a strictly chip sense. I think Bit Shifter was actually on Sloppy Seconds if I am not mistaken?

I was half mistaken, it seems.

Got some great and surprisingly varied stuff so far, keep them coming!!!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Ha.... Umm, sure why not!

Milton Keynes, England
Cementimental wrote:

Yeah covers would be great!

I call a cover of the gameboy startup bleep.

Edit: Sent!

Last edited by Jonnyriddle (Apr 8, 2010 10:46 pm)

Leicester, UK

sent.  mine is a piece about emotions.  specifically, the feeling of blunt disappointment upon opening the biscuit barrel to find there's only rich tea and digestives left.  i.e. someone's nabbed all the custard creams and bourbons.

Haha great, look forward to listening back home later!

I made a facebook event for it if any of you would care to spread the word that way: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111564332199498

50+ entries so far, keep them coming ^__^

Getting lots of great stuff, current tracklist on the Other board - http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewto … pid=307590
90+ so far! ^u^

One month left, please send more tracks!

Philly
OxygenStar wrote:

I call neopolitan 6th chord... in 8 octaves.

Can I reserve the French augmented 6th?

Don;t reserve, just SEND smile

CHIPTUNE

minidisc!

Haven't forgotten this, ssooooonnnnn :-S

If anyone still wants to submit a late track then do so by all means...