ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

reject of nintendoage

i approve of this.

Pittsburgh

I always have a DMG in my pocket in school. However, recently it fell out during algebra and my teacher got really mad and threateded a detention if I brought a gameboy to school again. Can't wait to see his reaction to what I did to my calculator...

matt's mind

detention (especially saturday mornings) are some of my fondest moments at school.

Pittsburgh

Seriously tho, what kind of school do you attend where teacher get mad if you bring a gameboy?
Did he give a reason why he didn't want you to bring one?

Boise, ID
Another Castle wrote:

I always have a DMG in my pocket in school. However, recently it fell out during algebra and my teacher got really mad and threateded a detention if I brought a gameboy to school again. Can't wait to see his reaction to what I did to my calculator...

lame, my teachers just thought it was cool I still had an original one.

that's a cool stencil though smile

Pittsburgh
Timbob wrote:

Seriously tho, what kind of school do you attend where teacher get mad if you bring a gameboy?
Did he give a reason why he didn't want you to bring one?

He did think it was pretty cool, actually! Thing is, people are texting all the time during class, so the school has a rule against electronic devices. He needed to treat it the same as any other device he saw being used in class. A few other teachers of mine are really cool about it though. One time, after we had accomplished everything for the period in spanish and I had some downtime, I had a big conversation with the teacher about our favorite NES games. Hell, we used to have an "intro to electronics" class (which got cut due to the fact that like 3 people in the shcool wanted to take it). The things students would be repairing are still in big boxes in one of the computer labs. I've become friends with the teacher who was teaching the class, and he lets me take pretty much any of the junk in the boxes. Scored an NES with a broken 72-pin off of him! Well, that went on for longer than I expected, why did you read all this crap?

Seattle, WA

My CS teacher continues to  wonder  how I'm failing the class despite H commands being extremely similar to for loops.

Clifton Park, NY

Its been a while since I posted some of the newer creations on this thread so here are a few smile

TRONBoy w/ Thursday Customs Variable Clock v4, RCA + 1/8" Prosound - Biverted White backlight

MegaManBoy v2.0

SMB3 NES Controller - Very happy with how this one turned out.

Finland

OMFG TRONboy looks tasty as hell. *yum!*

Arizona

Here's one that I finished last night. Not as flashy as some but I like how clean and sleek it looks.

Hello,

My 2 gameboy mod

Sorry for the strange distortion of the video (thx youtube wink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-AgZrLKtwk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW185o74V6Q

Taichung, Taiwan

dang kats nice work

clovis CA

vinyl wrap?