oh yeah heres the song...circa 1999 or so

http://tempsoundsolutions.bandcamp.com/ … hawn-phase

Unsubscribe

Revelation:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HerrDoktor

/dev/sda2
Monotron wrote:

Gonna be honest here

I just used one of those online username generators. I didn't think a name was that important

Haha, me too! In a way. I just wanted to see how ridiculous the results would be... but then I saw this one and thought it was awesome.

Portland, OR

"Tonight We Launch" is a line from the movie Explorers, which I liked a lot as a kid. I guess when I came up with it I thought the space/sci-fi connotations were cool, but really it's just an identifier.

canada

i come up with it 20 years ago

Arizona

I think mine's rather obvious. I wish I had chosen something that wasn't game related but at least its not a pokemon name or something...no offense to anyone that has a pokemon related name. I like it though. I've had it for many years and I don't have the strength or motivation to change it.

Austin, TX

I'm a big Nirvana fan, and Kurt Cobain was a big role model to me during those pissed-off-at-everything teenage years. Boddah was the name of his childhood imaginary friend.

"rygD" came from smashing a keyboard.  it is pronounced like "ride" with a g in it (or like "rye god" as one syllable, without the o), or "david" because of a convoluted process of changing the case of the letters and cutting (two of) them in half horizontally.  I use other names for various things, and this one is unlikely to be associated with most of my music.

Gosford, Australia

mine's kinda fuckin obvious haha
but it's pretty much perfect for what i do so whatever

Cambridge UK

No English speaker manages to say my name properly. But they will try. And try again. And again. And they'll ask me to say it over and over again, until they get it right. which they never do. Picture being introduced to way too many people at Blip. You will change your name to "George" within 36 hours, believe me.

Leiden

As lame as it might sound I simply changed the G from Garfield to a C and then Carfield was born. Not very original I now but one night while showing some music to my older brother he just mentioned that the name sounds like car-field to him. That just annoyed the hell out of me so I just got rid of the ield part... and ended up with Carf. Nowdays its just Carf, or Carfie, or fully named Carfie Darko, it just depends on my mood ;p.