Boddrick wrote:

continuous dick

:3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~v

Alive and well in fucksville

does anyone have any personal info on this guy? cars are fun to fuck with.

Färjestaden, Sweden
Boddrick wrote:

This is some unforgivable stuff going on here. What kind of effort to get stuff removed do you call this? If he was that full of remorse he damn well would have paid to have the music taken down. That's the absolute least he should do, but obviously he'll only retract his idiotic actions if it's FREE to do so. Paying money would be way too much to ask to right some of the wrongs he's made, clearly.

This guy wasn't just an asshat in 2010, he's been a continuous dick ever since then by not making every effort possible to correct this situation.

I Agree.
He paid a small fee to steal them, how about paying to make a freaking right(somewhat) out of his wrong.

Last edited by Bunnymajs (Nov 27, 2013 3:57 pm)

Arizona
chunter wrote:

Oh man I remember that...It's still painful to watch to this day...

UK, Leicester
bitjacker wrote:

going ott there bro

Melbourne, Australia

Holy fuck they actually stole Lazernipples LOL

Milwaukee, WI

So if this dates back to 2009-10 and none of the songs in question are newer, that means this is all 8bc runoff.

Just something to keep in mind.

Unsubscribe

Or someone pillaged that 8bc torrent big_smile

Melbtown, Lolstralia
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Yeah I think the joke is on them really

TSSBAY01

death by firing squad

New Albany Indiana
bitjacker wrote:

We could pay hobos to defile his car.

Arizona
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

death by firing squad

He still pops up from time to time doesn't he? Did he ever redeem himself or is he just...still popping up from time to time?

New Albany Indiana
Limitbreak wrote:
chunter wrote:

Oh man I remember that...It's still painful to watch to this day...

What exactly happened?

Melbourne, Australia
Dot.AY wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Yeah I think the joke is on them really

haha no kidding

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:01 pm)

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
godinpants wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

What exactly happened?

Dude stole a bunch of songs, played a show where he played a gameboy with no cable and mimed poorly and awkwardly on a keytar that didn't make any sounds.

wait, this isn't how your supposed to do it?