Taichung, Taiwan
Alley Beach wrote:

vinyl wrap?

Santa Cruz, California
honolulu3d wrote:

Hello,

My 2 gameboy mod

Sorry for the strange distortion of the video (thx youtube wink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-AgZrLKtwk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW185o74V6Q

Ha!
I love these.
Simple. Clean.

Mexico

hiding under your bed

I've been thinking about hiring artists to paint some of my DMG shells for me, since I'm not too much of an artist myself and I'm getting tired of the simplistic stenciling I've been doing over the past few months.
So I contacted a girl I've know through another message board for a few years. She's an awesome artist, and is currently going to college to expand her abilities. Anyway, I sent her three DMG shells in the mail the other day and this is what she's done so far. I'm quite pleased.
I'll be selling these as a full product (backlit/prosound/optional variable clock/biverted/etc) in a couple weeks, and she'll be doing another batch for me very soon.

Arizona

That Kirby one is stylin'.

yea agreed on kirby! the other one is good too, i just really like the kirby one. i am guessing she'll paint the d-pad yellow on the link one to fit with the shield, yea?

Maine

hacked the firmware of my dingoo.. not that impressive but its pretty cool

hiding under your bed
defPREMIUM wrote:

i am guessing she'll paint the d-pad yellow on the link one to fit with the shield, yea?

No paint, just some of Kitsch's new pastel-colored dpads.

Litebritedeath Land

Litebritedeath Land

Red PIL custom from Katsumbhong!

PianoGameboy wrote:

I like this, especially Link. 

Do you have the kitsch-bent pastel yellow buttons in hand?  I have a question about the color.

hiding under your bed

Not at the moment, but I'll have them within a couple days. I can PM you once I get 'em if you'd like.

I should have mine by then too, but thanks.  I just wanted to get some stuff ready if I could.

Cincinnati, OH

This is my kind of thread!

Here's what I use for music at the moment.

CinderBoy (Based on Cyndiquil)

Specialty: RCAs, Mono

Clear ChipBoy

Specialty: On/Off Backlight, Stereo, Pretty much just for composition.

ShockBoy (Originally based on Pikachu)

Specialty: Pitch Bend, Mono

All of these have prosound through the stock jack. I'm making one soon that will have a RGB Backlight and a pitch bend mod. wink

Detroit

hurr hurrrrr

Cleveland, OH

Finally got around to finishing my NES. Lowgain Audio mod and a hidden MIDI jack for Chip Maestro so the door doesn't have to hang open. Also, yellow power LED for swagger.