Milwaukee, WI
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

also please add a disclaimer that freedom of speech is not acknowledged by the site's moderators and users

hahahahaha

Alive and well in fucksville

who thinks trolls should have freedom of speech? if someone is being passive agressive constantly, dont people get sick of them and roll their eyes at everything that is said eventually? freedom of speech is one thing, but if you dont maintain credibility isnt it just pissing into the wind? who cares about who is right?

California
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

please add this to the rules then because i read over all of them as i joined the site and i just read over them like 3 times in this sitting and it says nothing about off topic threads in general discussion..

I always thought that was just one of those unwritten codes of conduct that you learn after lurking for a while.

Also, no rights are being infringed upon.  If you don't like the terms of use here, go somewhere else.  The mods actually go out of there way to treat people right, but this forum does have a topic.  I don't try to force discussions on violin strings, or military surplus deals I have found (or politics, or religion) because they don't belong here.  The moderators are trying to keep out all the spammers and hate mongers who try to disrupt the regular discussions.

Feel free to go out in public with your stupid pictures if that is the message you feel obligated to share with the world, and when your rights are truly violated then you can bitch about it.  Until then, no one cares.  Your threads are all still there for everyone to see.  Someone will contact you if they really care enough to discuss it.

oh, and yes, lurk more, post less.

whoops

Chicago IL

Not reading through three pages of this undoubtedly horse shit thread to see if someone else said this, but:

Puke_Flytalker wrote:

at this point it sucks because everyone just jumps on everyone else over stupid petty stuff and doesnt realize this is the internet and on the general discussion boards of like every other forum that ever existed on the internet there is such things as random joke threads from time to time...

You also have to take into account that a lot of people on the internet are dicks, or just, you know, intelligent, and hate annoying, pointless threads, especially since the point of this forum was to get away from that kind of forum (when 8bc was still around and people had a viable choice). You can't complain about one without taking the other into account.

insert picture of yin yang here

Also maybe stop starting new threads for every single thing that pops into your head.

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

Not reading through three pages of this undoubtedly horse shit thread to see if someone else said this, but:

Puke_Flytalker wrote:

at this point it sucks because everyone just jumps on everyone else over stupid petty stuff and doesnt realize this is the internet and on the general discussion boards of like every other forum that ever existed on the internet there is such things as random joke threads from time to time...

You also have to take into account that a lot of people on the internet are dicks, or just, you know, intelligent, and hate annoying, pointless threads, especially since the point of this forum was to get away from that kind of forum (when 8bc was still around and people had a viable choice). You can't complain about one without taking the other into account.

insert picture of yin yang here

Also maybe stop starting new threads for every single thing that pops into your head.

^ - ^

Last edited by Bit wish (Dec 1, 2013 12:31 am)

Louisville Ky
Bit wish wrote:

CHIP TUNE ESSENTIAL CRISIS

Louisville Ky
Puke_Flytalker wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Nah, releases are for releases, this isn't a release.

Bit wish wrote:

You guys should make a rule for this, so things like this thread don't happen again.

see what i mean.... bit wish you need to lighten up and stop being so judgmental and argumentative

Bit wish wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

see what i mean.... bit wish you need to lighten up and stop being so judgmental and argumentative

Wut
Did i say something wrong?

I made valid points

If they don't make a rule then in the future another thread like this may happen, which isn't really necessary.

Puke_Flytalker wrote:

not really you are just nitpicking at this point

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT?
YOU ARE NITPICKING, AND HE HAS A POINT(s).
AND EXCUSE US FOR CARING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THIS FORUM.

If they don't make a rule then in the future another thread like this may happen, which isn't really necessary.

HONESTLY, I AM SURPRISED THIS FORUM IS OPEN.
(PS IM NOT YELLING I SPLIT MNT DEW ON MY KEY BOARD AND ITS STUCK IN CAPS [i have to use monitor key board to switch back and forth])

matt's mind

^ i love keyboard failures like this

myspacebarstoppedworkingacoupleweeksbackanditswasthelulzforawhile

Louisville Ky
kitsch wrote:

^ i love keyboard failures like this

my space bar stopped working a couple weeks back and its was the lulz for a while

It just adds character to typing doesn't it?

Riverside, CA

hey guys look at this funny picture i found
(ps dont delete. see: first amendment)

New Albany Indiana

I think this thread has served its purp... uhh, purpose.

Last edited by Bit wish (Dec 1, 2013 12:58 am)

TSSBAY01
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

at this point it sucks because everyone just jumps on everyone else over stupid petty stuff and doesnt realize this is the internet and on the general discussion boards of like every other forum that ever existed on the internet there is such things as random joke threads from time to time... i dont see the point in confusing users of the site with the general discussion board if it doesnt allow general discussion.. my feelings are hurt

so in your opinion, at this point it sucks, but considering you havent even had an account here for an entire month, i field that its also a fair opinion that anything you may or may not say is worth less than nothing because every single thread and perhaps it isnt a far stretch to say that at least parts of ever single reply dictates this. fair enough? or can we agree to disagree and i wont read any other posts on page 1, 2, or 3 beyond this, or any followup? do you see these perspectives? you be the 'judge'.

Boise, ID
Bit wish wrote:

I think this thread has served its purp... uhh, purpose.

Taichung, Taiwan