Maine
sxe_weekend wrote:

I would probably add a small button above the B and A like Thursday customs Arduinoboy that is in the Kitsch shop right now.  Doing it this was would keep you from draining your batteries if you didn't want to vape at the time.

thats what i think im going to go with.. as for the batteries im looking at like 1400 mAh so im sure that is plenty

Louisville Ky
secret spectre wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

why do you think you are so much better than everyone else and make snide remarks and act like a dbag?

he's 17

edit: and on the internet

Maybe you would like to point out that his biological parents are also divorced?
Or maybe that he has 3 Autistic cousins?

Edit: And maybe you should spend some time on this website before you make insults and accusations yo.

Bit wish wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

sorry but its not the first time he has said things to me in this fashion and then takes it back like it didnt translate well via text..

Im just a terrible person am  I not?

Srsly, i must just spend all my time killing cute golden and Scottishfold kittens.

And how dare I be tired of all the drama and crap posting you are creating.

Hail satan.

Lol remember that time when we walked in the door and you kicked your golden retriever and when it asked "Why?", you said "Don't ask questions!" and you kicked it again. 

Hail Satan.

Puke_Flytalker wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Lol well good luck.

why do you think you are so much better than everyone else and make snide remarks and act like a dbag?

How is he being a douche bag? How is he even acting like he is better than you or any one else? Just curious...

Last edited by Orin (Dec 3, 2013 4:14 pm)

Louisville Ky

*DELETERZ DOUBLE POSTERZ

Last edited by Orin (Dec 3, 2013 4:09 pm)

It's like a not hard mod. like adding a lollipop to DMG. Very little combined purpose, very low usability of either after, no point. It's as dumb as making a gameboy clock mod where you put a small digital watch in the case. the two are no more related after than the were before and neither are as useful as they were. They have no synergistic effect.

Pls stop this stupidity

Arizona
sxe_weekend wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

I mean, I'm not saying the mod would be useful, just very entertaining to see utilized. Why the hell not, what have we got to lose?

lol I was not mocking you at all.  I just found the term "vap like a chimney" to be funny because chimneys smoke.  I'm all for the mod too.  It could be entertaining at least!

I know you weren't mocking me man, we good.

Ottawa, Ontario

Great idea, Mr. Vomit. What will that dastardly American chap come up with next.