UK, Leicester

Sorry for the contentless bump, but does anyone have a link for those telephone signals/ announcements? The link in the OP is dead, and when I saw them, I thought they might be pretty interesting.

Also if anyone cares, I could do a sample pack of my old Yamaha PSS-680 keyboard, or either of the shitt, kiddy keyboards I've got.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Quick Sherman, to the Wayback Machine,
http://web.archive.org/web/201205040151 … ounds.html

Ottawa, Ontario

Here's some MSSIAH Drummer samples that are nice and low fidelity.

dorp

Seville (Spain)

Here is the complete Adventure Kid Waveforms collection converted to 8-bit samples and 256 bytes length for Protracker clones and MusicLine Editor (.256 raw wave)

I used a length of 256 bytes for the cycle because it's tuned (set finetune +1 for real A=440 tuning), retains sufficient quality and is easily divisible by 2 repeatedly, in order to reach higher octaves if needed: You will notice some loss of harmonics but not much.

In the Protracker version, the loop is enabled and there are 8 empty bytes at the beginning to allow resampling up to two octaves without suffering changes in the beginning of the sample (the ST instruments require the first 2 bytes set to zero, so part of the data in the loop would be affected without those 8 bytes). Moreover, the beginning of the loop has to be a multiple of 8 in Protracker 3 in order to play it properly.

It's amazing the quality and richness of these sounds, even resampled (with sox highest quality), and they are just perfect for chip music: Believe me, you HAVE to try them. All rights (if any) remains to Kristoffer Ekstrand-Adventure Kid, I only did the resampling and looping job to extend its use to Amiga. IT'S NOT MY OWN CREATION!

Protracker version (looped): https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpr0lv091tiy0 … racker.zip
MusicLine version (raw): https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgpv18bw8n9g2 … Editor.zip

For more info, please visit his page http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/wavefor … waveforms/

PS: Sorry if my english is poor...

Last edited by adrdesign (Jan 15, 2014 1:01 am)

United States

Anybody know of some nice electric guitar samples (rock or heavy metal sounds) I can use with piggy?

Psydney, Australia
IceWolf wrote:

Anybody know of some nice electric guitar samples (rock or heavy metal sounds) I can use with piggy?

Go over to weeklybeats and check the forums. Pselodux released a self-made metal guitar set for Renoise.

Exporting samples is a quick thing to do, and free version of Renoise has almost no limitations so you have no excuse smile

United States

Well I found it http://weeklybeats.com/#/forums/topic/5 … struments/ but:

Demo Restrictions
No ASIO support on Windows
Rendering to .wav is disabled <- sad
Rendering/resampling selections is disabled <- sad
Rendering/freezing plugin instruments to samples is disabled
Nag screens
As ReWire Master, only the first stereo input bus will be available
As ReWire Slave, Renoise will occasionally generate a small subtle hiss

Psydney, Australia

That means you can't render parts of the song into samples/disk.
You can save samples from it

United States

Oh...

I know this is against the rules, but does anyone have a Skrillex growl or similar sound, I really like that kind of sound.

South Korea
Precarious Panda wrote:

I know this is against the rules, but does anyone have a Skrillex growl or similar sound, I really like that kind of sound.

Rules? Sampling from a song isn't that difficult. Give a SPECIFIC song and more or less WHERE in the song the sound is and I'll rip it for you. Fuckit, name a couple of songs and the sounds you'd like and I'll make a Scrill-eggs (for copyright reasons, obviously) sample pack. Sampling from a mostly sampled genre seems pretty pointless though, just my opinion.

DeerPresident wrote:
Precarious Panda wrote:

Rules? Sampling from a song isn't that difficult. Give a SPECIFIC song and more or less WHERE in the song the sound is and I'll rip it for you. Fuckit, name a couple of songs and the sounds you'd like and I'll make a Scrill-eggs (for copyright reasons, obviously) sample pack. Sampling from a mostly sampled genre seems pretty pointless though, just my opinion.

I was thinking of the growls as I don't have ableton or FL or something that costs 2.3 million so I can use Massive or FM8 to make it. If I did have the money, I would buy said programs. Anyway I mostly talking about Scary Monsters and Scary Bolly Dub with the growls and drop on that.

South Korea
Precarious Panda wrote:
DeerPresident wrote:

I was thinking of the growls as I don't have ableton or FL or something that costs 2.3 million so I can use Massive or FM8 to make it. If I did have the money, I would buy said programs. Anyway I mostly talking about Scary Monsters and Scary Bolly Dub with the growls and drop on that.

I don't really understand what it is you are looking for... Most of us use Little GP Tracker (Piggy), which is FREE and uses .wav samples, which is why the thread is called "TRACKER FOOD". I don't know what the requirements are for the software you are talking about....

detroit

HE WANTS TO BE SKRILLNECTAR5, MAN

DeerPresident wrote:
Precarious Panda wrote:

I don't really understand what it is you are looking for... Most of us use Little GP Tracker (Piggy), which is FREE and uses .wav samples, which is why the thread is called "TRACKER FOOD". I don't know what the requirements are for the software you are talking about....

I can't find the wav, that's what I meant

barbeque wrote:

HE WANTS TO BE SKRILLNECTAR5, MAN

I already shaved half of my hair off