Cincinnati, OH
thebitman wrote:

Guys

thebitman wrote:

it's some stickers.

ASM seems to have good customer service. They sent me a sticker when they didn't even have to. But you know.

thebitman wrote:

it's some stickers.

Litebritedeath Land

yeah never mind the missing parts....

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:36 am)

Litebritedeath Land

No worries dude.  Like I said a simple apology would have went a long way.  There is plenty of other places for me to take my business.  I'm done ranting.

Just one more thing I want to clarify:

We have limited text that we can add to the banner. I felt "included with purchases of "ASM products over x" was enough distinction between "included with purchases over x". I would never call a modded gameboy from someone else an "ASM product" even if it's sold through ASM, but maybe that's just a distinction I've made in my own mind. I could have clarified that this only included items that were manufactured by ASM, but again, the room was limited. Clicking the banner went to a page that further elaborated. I acknowledge now how someone could confuse this, hence why I've removed the banner and we are no longer offering the same promotion.

South Korea

...seriously? Three pages because one guy is unhappy about stickers and would rather buy some buttons elsewhere! And people want the mods to "lighten up"? Fuck that, I think they should "tighten up" and get these forums back on track.

Litebritedeath Land
DeerPresident wrote:

...seriously? Three pages because one guy is unhappy about stickers and would rather buy some buttons elsewhere! And people want the mods to "lighten up"? Fuck that, I think they should "tighten up" and get these forums back on track.

None of this would have became a forum post if I would have received simple replies to my emails.  Technically between 3 orders involving my goods there have been issues.  First the person that did my custom DMG receiving 2 screen covers instead of the backlight he ordered, the sticker issue with my $100.00 order, and missing parts from my last order.  There are also many people that have PM'd me about issues with ASM that didn't want to post in this topic.  I wouldn't have kept posting in this thread if Robert would have simply apologized for the Inconvenience like any good business person would do when problems arise.  As I stated it's not about stickers it's about common courtesy.

South Korea

So, did this thread solve all your problems? Do you feel better now that you got it off your chest? Did all the digital high-fives and bro hugs change anything?

edit: and for the record, I defend NOBODY, I just think that shit like this is a waste of these forums.

Last edited by DeerPresident (Dec 10, 2013 3:57 am)

Cincinnati, OH

Okay guys. No hard feelings to anyone. Let's just go make some music. ;]

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:34 am)

Litebritedeath Land
DMGer wrote:

Okay guys. No hard feelings to anyone. Let's just go make some music. ;]

Taichung, Taiwan

Chiplove.

Litebritedeath Land

To lighten things up I heart your cases ASM dudes.  This is my first custom and I think it came out great!

Boston, MA

sxe_weekend: wow it looks great! I haven't personally used one of the clear blue cases yet, the blue is so rich with the electronics behind it!

GB looks great, backlight looks like a success (congrats!) now just gotta get you your link port cover / battery contacts and she will be complete smile

Check your email for the shipping confirmation in a few mins.. thanks and seriously, enjoy your GB!!!!!!!! looks like a 'BlueBoy' to me lol

Philadelphia

Just wanted to say that I've bought numerous things from ASM, never had any problems on their end at all. Always great service. I heart you guys and your hard work.